Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#69146 - 04/10/05 02:34 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
4-2: Real Madrid leads. GREAT game so far. I can't believe even *I'M* enjoying it as much as I am!

mse924, the ESPN GameCast stats are probably about 1.5 minutes behind. I think the page refreshes each minute and someone has to type in the details of each pass/event in the match before they upload the information to the ESPN GameCast site.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69147 - 04/10/05 02:55 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
mse924 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA / Madrid, Españ...
Ganadores!

Wow, what a game! Real Madrid defeats Barca 4-2!

MM, my lag was running close to 10 minutes at one point. I think it was probably b/c I had several other programs running at the same time. I eventually just closed it and enjoyed the game solely on Radio Libertad smile

#69148 - 04/10/05 03:10 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great game and I hope you all enjoyed it.Boy those fans leaving the stadium will sure go home very happy after watching their team win.Have a nice sunday!

#69149 - 04/11/05 05:06 AM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
JasMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
MadridMan, I'm sorry I couldn't answer before the game. Cadena Ser, as well as most radio stations, ALWAYS broadcasts all the games. Carrusel Deportivo is a show in which segments of all games are broadcasts at the same time. They connect with every game in which something important happened, and they always pay special atention to a big game like Madrid - Barça. In this case, Madrid - Barça was the only game played at that time. Every big radio station has its own "Carrusel Deportivo". TV stations due have exclusivity, but in radio it works differently. I hope this info is useful for next games.

#69150 - 04/11/05 05:41 AM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
JasMadrid, thanks for that added information. I tried connecting to Cadena Ser but could not. Maybe their servers were full. Not sure. YOU could connect? Good for you. I was bouncing back and forth between Onda Madrid, Radion Nacional de España, and the Radio Libertad broadcast but am happy to know MANY stations have the ability to broadcast those games. I wonder when/if the day will come when only those radio stations who pay BIG MONEY to be the exclusive radio stations to broadcast them. Hope that day is far far away.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments