Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#69126 - 04/06/05 12:40 PM Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
Eduardo Corrida Offline

Loc: USA
Does anyone know of a specific website/radio station that would broadcast the Real Madrid v. Barcelona game on Sunday? I don't get it on tv and I'd like to listen to it on the radio...anyone know anything?

#69127 - 04/06/05 01:17 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wow. That's a big one. I'll definitely look into that and let you know. If any Spaniards are aware of the particular station carrying it tell us. My FIRST guess would be either TeleMadrid radio or even one of the Radio Nacional de España stations.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69128 - 04/06/05 04:45 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
Eduardo Corrida Offline

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the help.

#69129 - 04/07/05 12:24 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
JasMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
The most popular radio show broadcasting games is, definetely, "El carrusel deportivo", in Radio Ser. Go to cadenaser.com and you'll listen to it live.

#69130 - 04/07/05 01:07 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

JasMadrid: That's great, but do you know FOR SURE that THEY will be broadcasting this game?? THAT'S the question.

I see from the CadenaSer.es site's Programming page @ http://www.cadenaser.com/parrilla_programacion/ that the Carrusel Deportivo broadcasts from (local Spain time) 4pm to 11pm. So SHOULD we assume they're broadcasting the game??

Another question for Spaniards (et.al): Can multiple radio stations carry the same fútbol games or can they not for reasons of "paid rights" to be the exclusive radio station to broadcast the games?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#69131 - 04/08/05 08:18 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I've looked high and low and cannot find a definite radio station broadcasting that game online. All I can suggest is to try Cadena Ser and Radio Nacional de España in search of the game near the start time. Even try some of the radio stations in Cataluña - although the broadcast would likely be in Catalán language. Hmmm..

In my search, I found that Radio Libertad in Madrid MAY be carrying the game. You'll find their website & live radio link @ http://www.radiolibertad.com/ . Their website it states:
Quote:
>> HÉCTOR GOL
Vive la pasión de la Liga con Héctor del Mar, Cristóbal Cabezas y Álvaro de Paz en el gran estadio de Radio Libertad.
Este sábado, día 9 de abril, a partir de las 19:45 h., sigue con nosotros el encuentro Numancia - Atlético de Madrid.
Y el domingo, día 10 de abril, disfruta del gran clásico del fútbol español, desde las 18:00 h., Real Madrid - F. C. Barcelona.
So, I'm not sure if this is just a pre-game discussion of the game (since the game starts at, what, 9pm local time?) or broadcast of the game itself. I don't know.

To listen, you must have the FREE WINAMP PLAYER or FREE Audio Active Player (this is the one I use) installed first.

(I'm listening to it now and they're playing a mix of English rolleyes and Spanish language music)

Has anyone else heard WHO is carrying this game on the radio?? It doesn't seem that EVEN TVEi is carrying the game so I won't get to SEE it either. Hmph! rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

#69132 - 04/08/05 09:07 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
Eduardo Corrida Offline

Thank you so much for all the help. I really appreciate it. Luckily, I virtually invited myself to a teacher's house to watch it on Sunday. I got lucky. thanks again!

#69133 - 04/08/05 09:08 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that RADIO MARCA broadcasts some segments of the match but I don't think they do the entire thing. But I'm positive that at least they will have constant updates on the progress of the game.

The TV broadcast here in the states is done by GOL TV, a new station out of Miami that has exclusive rights to the spanish futbol telecasts here in the US.Here in San Diego is only available thru satellite but in some cities like Miami,LA and New York this channel is carried by some cable tv companies.

#69134 - 04/08/05 10:32 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
PrincesitaDeVA Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
As for TV stations showing it here, I know no cable stations in my area are showing it. My bf is a huge Barcelona fan and I think Dish Network will be carrying it. He always says how they show all the games.

#69135 - 04/08/05 11:19 PM Re: Real Madrid v. F.C. Barcelona: online streaming radio futbol games?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Eduardo Corrido, is that how you're watching the game on TV? Via Satellite dish?? What channel is it on?

I found lots of places online for the "GameCast" stats which are updated every 60-seconds or so. One is the ESPNDEPORTES site with the GameCast @ http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast/ga...P.1&lang=es

As for Radio Marca: Listen @ http://www.marca.com/radiomarca/escuchanos/online.html

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments