Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#69096 - 03/23/05 04:56 PM MUSIC, SPAIN
valenci R Offline

Am currently studying in spain, and my mates and i have heard hundreds of songs played in the clubs everynight, but have no idea of what they're called or who they're by, and so cannot get hold of them - anyone able to help?

(we know buleria, obsesion and culo but thats about it)

#69097 - 03/31/05 02:26 PM Re: MUSIC, SPAIN
mmh166 Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Had the same problem when I was studying in Spain, too. So many catchy songs that I wanted to get on CD to bring home. The best thing to do is ask a local for the name of the song that's playing, they'll probably know. That's how I found about about Heroes del Silencio. If that's not your thing, you may have some luck finding the songs you want by buying the compilation CDs that are very popular in Spain. When I was over, Blanco y Negro was big... it is a series of three disc sets that cover club, pop, and techno/house music popular in the clubs/bars/etc. If you go to any CD store, you'll find tons of CDs like that. My brother was just over and bought a three disc set of this summer's hits in Ibiza. The good (and obvious) thing about the compilation sets is the fact that you then won't have to go and buy twenty CDs to get the twenty songs you probably want... they'll all be there for you. Hope that helps.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments