Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#68788 - 09/22/04 10:56 AM WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...

Another great webcam frequented by MadridMan is the one showing La Zarriola Beach of San Sebastián-Donostia in País Vasco or the Basque Country. An animated, 3-minute loop of 45 "frames" which is updated every few minutes can be seen HERE but the above image in this posting is live and updated every minute. The sun goes down directly front and slightly to the right, depending on the season.

On the right of the image you have the Cantábrico Sea. On the left, in the foreground you have the beach. Straight ahead, you have Monte Urgull with its light(house) on top. At the base of Monte Urgull, to the left, you have "La Parte Vieja" or the Old Part of "San Se".

The famed Monte Igueldo (with its tower, hotel, and Parque de Atracciones), which also overlooks the bay, is the "mount" off to the left of Monte Urgul and the La Concha Bay is between these two "Mounts".

The vantage point can be seen below:

There have been some fantastic sunsets the past couple of days at about 20:00 local time or about 2:00 pm Eastern USA time. Check it out or come back to this thread for the live, updated photo above.

Also, be sure to check out other great Spain WebCams @ www.MadridMan.com/spaincams.html smile Enjoy!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#68789 - 09/22/04 10:52 PM Re: WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Thanks, MM! I often visit your webcam page just to get a peek of what I am missing! But, I will most likely remain a fan of Ria de Vigo! My computer at home and at work have screensavers taken from beautiful morning shots of the Ria.
Saludos,
Carmen

#68790 - 09/27/04 05:48 AM Re: WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

A nice, clear day on the beach with some kind of front moving in - thick clouds on the distant horizon. Nice! WISH I WAS THERE!! Looks like Low-tide right now and there are a few people walking along the beach (they look like ants or smaller!).

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#68791 - 09/29/04 01:19 PM Re: WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Probably about 45 minutes from sunset - clear skies over "San Se" but could be nice.

#68792 - 09/30/04 05:48 AM Re: WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Good morning, popped it to see the Beach, and it is very beautiful,MM. I can see why you want to be there. It is approx 11:39 in Spain and 5:39 here in Florida.
Thanks for sharing,
Carmen

#68793 - 09/30/04 08:18 AM Re: WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Ah, my Hawaii background is quickly falling in love with yet another wink part of Spain - beautiful & empty beaches!

#68794 - 10/02/04 03:50 AM Re: WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

9:49 a.m. and a beautiful day at the Beach! Wish I was there, too!

#68795 - 10/07/04 12:55 PM Re: WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hey! Hey! There are JUST enough clouds to make this a potential BEAUTIFUL sunset!! (earlier and earlier rolleyes )

Saludos, MadridMan

#68796 - 10/09/04 08:06 AM Re: WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Anyone else wish you were there? Wow.... You can see that it MUST be warm enough for a few swimmers - they appear as tiny ants. And hey!!! If you look at the "slideshow" you'll see there's even a surfer or two riding the waves!!! Looks like a beautiful afternoon in San Se. <heavy sigh.... rolleyes > I know I wish I was there now.

Saludos, MadridMan

#68797 - 10/09/04 08:57 AM Re: WebCam of San Sebastián-Donostia Beach: NICE!
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

You bet, MM! I can see myself in my pedalpushers picking up shells! Having a bocadillo de calamares with a little glass of cold sangria! Cheers! laugh

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments