Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6790 - 03/30/04 12:49 PM Madrid: Hostal Bianco II Recommendation
lelia6570 Offline

Loc: Michigan
The Hostal Bianco II was AMAZING. I would recommend it highly to anyone. We saw other people's hostels in Madrid and none were even close.

We had a triple room, and unlike what we were expecting.... we actually got a double bed and a single, not just a rollaway. The floors are all hardwood, and most of the rooms have a balcony. The facility was VERY clean... our room was cleaned every day. It's on the second floor and was very secure; three locked doors had to be unlocked to get to the rooms. The location is just amazing. A couple hundred feet from the Plaza Mayor, a block from Puerta del Sol.... it was simply incredible. And the staff were very helpful and kind.

Towels are provided.. just make sure to bring an alarm clock, because they were not in the rooms.

If you have any questions or want any of my personal pictures of our room, feel free to message me. It was VERY much worth the inexpensive price.

#6791 - 03/30/04 04:47 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II Recommendation
Sheryl Offline

Loc: Lowell, Massachusetts
Thank you so much for the review! As you may remember...I'll be staying there, for almost 2 weeks, this June.

I still have a few more questions.
1)Is there an elevator?
2)Are the bathrooms as nice as the one shown on their website?
3)What type of TV service do they have? Cable or Dish?
4)Is the building locked at night?
5)Do you know if they have any type of laundry service?

Thanks for your time.

Sheryl

#6792 - 03/31/04 01:23 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II Recommendation
lelia6570 Offline

Loc: Michigan
1)Yes, there is a very easy to access elevator... small but it'll bring one person and a bag or a bunch of bags up.
2)Yes, the bathrooms are just gorgeous. Well cleaned, well lit, and spacious with the beautiful floors. The bathrooms, are just amazing.
3)VERY limited cable. Like 8 channels
4)Yes, we found that they locked the front door at around 6 every night. The Building is locked, the inner door to the hostel, and your individual rooms are all locked.
5)You get fresh towels every day.. thats all I know about laundry service.

let me know what else I can answer for you !!

#6793 - 03/31/04 08:34 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bianco II Recommendation
Sheryl Offline

Loc: Lowell, Massachusetts
Dear Lelia-

Thanks for your response. It helps a great deal and makes me realize that I chose well...regarding the Hostal.

Did you have a nice time?

Sheryl

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments