Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#67223 - 04/02/02 04:39 PM Re: Internet Cafes in Madrid/BCN?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't bring your lap top you won't need it. That is of course unless you need it for work. Other wise it will occupy a huge chunk of your thoughts that could otherwise be use to enjoy your vacation.
My 2 cents.
PS: Bring Camera, mini binoculars.

#67224 - 04/05/02 06:09 AM Re: Internet Cafes in Madrid/BCN?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
For Madrid: 1.20 &#8364; per 40-minutes here (RIGHT now!! I´m here!) at BBIGG Internet & Games (@ www.bbigg.com ) on Calle de Alcalá, 21. Apparently they have a location in Salamanca as well, right on the Plaza de España there.

Flat screets, fast connections, games (if you´re into that sort of thing while traveling), clean, blah blah blah.. It seems nice enough.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#67225 - 04/08/02 08:05 PM Re: Internet Cafes in Madrid/BCN?
Catalina Ciriza Offline

Loc: California
I owe a great big apology to Jer of multimadrid for saying my post on his website did not "take". It did "take" and I received many good responses, just as I did here.
Lo siento mucho, Jer. Perdoname.
Catalina

#67226 - 02/07/03 12:48 PM Re: Internet Cafes in Madrid/BCN?
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Question?

This may sound stupid, but the last time I was in Madrid I didn't have to do any work, so here goes.
Can I take a floppy into Easyeverything and use it attach a file to send?

Also, does anyone know if any of the computers have Microsoft Excel on them? (it would save me from taking my laptop to complete the forms.)

#67227 - 02/20/03 04:11 PM Re: Internet Cafes in Madrid/BCN?
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
OK, I'll answer my question on this.

I actually found a workcenter near my hotel and they had everything I needed. Microsoft Word, Excel and of course, the internet. The price if much higher, (about 5 Euros and hour) but you get to use all the functions of a regular PC, not just internet. So, it was great for me.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments