#6719 - 03/15/04 03:27 PM Barcelona
arizbe Offline

Hi,
I would like any information in :
Hostal San Remo
pension Dali
Hostal levante and
hostal fernando.
I appreciate any information that you could share with me.
thank you

#6720 - 03/15/04 08:44 PM Re: Barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello arizbe and a very very warm welcome to our Spain-Loving message board. I also thank you for your refreshing, travel-related question.

And while I have never stayed at your above listed establishments, I do sincerely hope others can give feedback to make your decision easier. In the time being, I'd recommend conducting a SEARCH of this category as I'm pretty sure that Hostal Albergue Fernando , Pensión Dalí , & Hostal Levante have been reviewed already here. I'm not so sure about Hostal San Remo as it's a little newer on the internet than the others. But do that search and you may find some information about them all - at the very least about their locations. Keep the search simple by just using the hostel's name like FERNANDO BARCELONA for example.

Good luck and have a WONDERFUL time in BEAUTIFUL Barcelona.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 801 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments