Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6704 - 03/10/04 10:22 PM Sevilla: Barrio Santa Cruz Hostales y Pensiónes
El Dougo Offline

Does anyone have any fax numbers, e-mail addresses or web sites for the pensiónes Cruces El Patio, Fabiola or Vergara? For the Hostales Bienvenido, El Buen Dormir, Santa María La Blanca, Sánchez Sabariego? I've tried the e-mail for Pensión San Pancracio, pensionspancracio@hotmail.com in Jan., Feb. and March, and have had no reply. Diligently searched the web. Trying to book/stay at a smaller (and less expensive) place.

#6705 - 03/11/04 04:17 PM Re: Sevilla: Barrio Santa Cruz Hostales y Pensiónes
la calma Offline

Loc: Germany
Hola,

I´ve just got a phone number from Pension Cruces, if that´s a help: 954.22.60.41 Calle Cruces 10. I do not know, whether that is a fax number, too. It is a nice Pension, I would have loved to stay there, but unfortunately they were booked out the last time I was in Sevilla.
Enjoy!

#6706 - 03/12/04 10:11 AM Re: Sevilla: Barrio Santa Cruz Hostales y Pensiónes
El Dougo Offline

Danke schön. I have the phone numbers. Might just try and call, though "no hablo español." I have made a conference call to make reservations in Germany, but don't have any Spanish speaking friends. Also have called direct and have been successful, although it seems like often something comes up that's "no comprendo." I also sent postal mail to a few of these places with an International Reply Coupon (prepaid postage) a month ago--I'll post if any reply.

And here's a reply: Perez Montilla: Hostal Pérez Montilla Plaza de Curtidores, 13, phone: 954 421854 / 420087. In the Barrio Santa Cruz, Sevilla (close to the C3 C4 bus line (Click on C3-C4, then "Pasarela" to see a map. ▲ denotes a bus stop.) Email amadel2000@hotmail.com , Mabel Meno Fernandez. Does not accept credit cards, no deposit required, double with bath 45 € in May 2004. Anyone have any reviews?

Update: two months after postal mailing to above hostals, I have received no replies.

Update June 2, 2004: I did stay there. The location near the bus line was very helpful. The hostal was OK, linoleum floors, nice shower door, quiet location. They only charged 42 Euros.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments