Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#66644 - 06/19/01 09:14 AM Re: MadridMan's Radio Talk Show!! (on the 'net)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Last night's "The MadridMan.com Show: Let's Talk About Spain!" was a mild success. I'm thinking I'll make an individual info page on MadridMan.com with scheduled shows and "What's the point of all this??" stuff. This would allow typical surfers to find it and then have their questions answered in the moment by MadridMan and/or other callers.

Next show will be broadcast Thursday night at 9pm ET (east coast USA time). Show topic: Spanish foods, wines, and tapas!! I think EVERYONE has something to say on this delicious topic so please listen in and call to share your favorite food suggestions.

Please visit My Bio/Schedule Page for more information and you can sign up for an email notification/reminder of the upcoming show too!! laugh Enjoy (if you listen)!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66645 - 06/19/01 11:40 AM Re: MadridMan's Radio Talk Show!! (on the 'net)
picara Offline

Loc: New Mexico, USA
I am an ardent MAC fan :p but on this one occasion I really wish I had a PC. frown

I'm sorry I'll be missing the broadcasts: best of luck!

picara

#66646 - 06/19/01 11:12 PM Re: MadridMan's Radio Talk Show!! (on the 'net)
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
MM-
I'm sorry I missed your first show, but I will do my best to be 'in attendance' at your next one! (I could go ooooon and ooon about tortilla espanola!!!)

Suerte,
GG

#66647 - 06/21/01 01:41 PM Re: MadridMan's Radio Talk Show!! (on the 'net)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Reminder!!! For all who have nothing better to do on a Thursday night... wink

The MadridMan.com Show hosted by MadridMan.com 21-Jun-01 9:00 PM ET

Miscellaneous Channel Topic: Let's Talk About Spain!! (Spanish Foods/Wine Show)

Callers are invited to ask Spain-related questions, make comments, and share their Spain travel experiences with MadridMan. Topics discussed include Spanish foods & wines, restaurants, & tapas. NOTICE: Only PC/IE users may listen to the show. Sorry Mac users! It's a function of the software.

(I think I'd better have dinner LONG before starting tonight's show wink :p ) Please visit My Bio Page for more information and to sign up for the newsletter alerting you of the next show and its topic. Hope you HEAR me tonight!

[ 06-21-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66648 - 06/27/01 10:31 PM Re: MadridMan's Radio Talk Show!! (on the 'net)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Tonight, Thursday night at 9pm ET (east coast USA time. that's 6pm west coast USA time), joing me on "The MadridMan.com Show: Let's Talk About Spain!"

Tonight's Topic (among others): Lodging in Spain

Feel free to call in if you are microphone equipped and have something to say that's Spain-related. Hope to hear you/me!!!

See links/postings above for more information.
Saludos, MadridMan

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#66649 - 06/28/01 10:50 PM Re: MadridMan's Radio Talk Show!! (on the 'net)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Tonight's show was a pretty good success. Topic was "Lodgings of Spain", talking about home-stays, youth-hostels, hostels, hotels, and didn't quite get to paradors, but we can do that another time.

Next show will be on MONDAY NIGHT, 9pm EDT (eastern). It's usually on Tuesday night, but I know A LOT of cities/communities will have their fireworks (including us) on Tuesday night.

I invite you to visit my bio/schedule page for more information about Monday's show. Thanks to all those of you who listened!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

#66650 - 06/30/01 11:17 AM Re: MadridMan's Radio Talk Show!! (on the 'net)
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Is there any alternative way to participate in your show? (maybe through a chat channel?).

#66651 - 06/30/01 01:02 PM Re: MadridMan's Radio Talk Show!! (on the 'net)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Sorry Antonio. Only people who are equipped with sound, Microsoft Internet Explorer can participate. If you have IE, but no microphone you can type in your questions/comments if you like by clicking on the TALK button of the radio panel.

Next show is Monday night at 9pm!! Usually it's on Tuesday nights, but here in the US many cities have their fireworks celebrating the 4th of July the night before (like us) so I doubt anyone would be listening then. For this reason, it will be on Monday night instead this week. laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments