Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66290 - 01/19/01 11:10 PM SPAINalive, new website?
chopchi Offline

I really liked the free publication Broadsheet and could never understand how such an attractive magazine was free. I liked their web site too but noticed it wasn't being updated. This week I checked on it and got forwarded to SPAINalive.com . I was impressed. This week the headlines have been updated daily. The classifieds are new. Some of the articles I do remember from the Broadsheet. Does anyone know what happened? No matter,I hope it stays as fresh as it has looked this week.......

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 01-20-2001).]

#66291 - 01/20/01 01:27 AM Re: SPAINalive, new website?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi chopchi! I got an email from one of the employees/administrators of SpainAlive.com earlier this week telling about the changeover from The Broadsheet (English language paper publication/website in Madrid) and to please update my Links Page . I replied to the sender asking what brought about the change, if The Broadsheet still existed in paper form, and if they were working WITH the Guía del Ocio since their site was covered with their banner ads and are a nearly identical sites, but in English. Haven't received a reply from the sender yet. Still waiting.

Saludos, MadridMan

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 01-20-2001).]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments