Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6623 - 02/25/04 01:12 PM Madrid: Hostal Madrid?
Lax Player Offline

Loc: Chicago
Sorry if this is a repeat topic, but I am staying at the Hostal Madrid in March, has anyone stayed there or give me info on it?

#6624 - 02/25/04 03:00 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Lax Player! Welcome to our little message board. I've never been to Hospedaje Madrid (a.k.a. Hostal Madrid) but from its website I see that it's wonderfully located between the Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor. You can't get any more central in Old Madrid than this. And according to their website, they offer free WI-FI wireless internet access!

If you don't get any "fresh" reviews of this place you could try a SEARCH of the forum using keywords HOSPEDAJE MADRID. If you decide to stay here would you please return here to this/your thread and give us your own review? Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6625 - 02/25/04 04:24 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal Madrid?
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Hi Lax Player,

I stayed in Hospedaje Madrid in October of 2002. They still had a sign above their door that said Hostal Madrid. I stayed in one of the apartments at Esperteros #8 I believe. This is between Puerto del Sol and Plaza Mayor.
I wrote a previous review, but in short, great location, a little noisy, but not too bad, excellent staff and clean enough. The apartment had some really old furniture, but it was comfortable enough. Oh yeah, they had an elevator, a definite plus.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments