Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6620 - 02/25/04 01:08 AM Cordoba: Any good hostels to recommend?
verdammt Offline

Hey, does anyone have any good hostels in Cordoba to recommend? I am looking for a double room that cost less than 40€ per night. Preferably in a decent location too.

#6621 - 02/25/04 11:12 AM Re: Cordoba: Any good hostels to recommend?
jvnlb Offline

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Though I have not yet stayed there, (have made reservations for April), I recommend checking out Hostal El Reposo de Bagdad. Check out website at: "2abookings.com". May also be a link from this website, cant recall. We have a confirmed reservation for 35,99 euros/night for a double with bath en-suite. It is located at Fernandez Ruano 11, a fairly good location according to the map. Only 15 rooms, non-smoking room, Andalusian patio, all in all, sounds nice. Check it out. Good luck. laugh

#6622 - 02/25/04 12:22 PM Re: Cordoba: Any good hostels to recommend?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hostal El Reposo de Bagdad in Córdoba has its own website @ http://hostalbagdad.en.eresmas.com/ (LOTS of pop-up ads - warm up your pop-up blockers , folks! rolleyes ) and you can book directly with them there. I can't recommend using a reservation service for hostels ("hostales") where commissions are charged and paid and the losers of these reservation systems/services are the hostel owners themselves.

Have you yet done a SEARCH of this forum using keywords CORDOBA HOSTEL or CORDOBA HOSTAL? Might turn up something. Good luck and enjoy the countless naranjos (orange trees)!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1859 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments