Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#66178 - 04/26/01 05:13 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
jer Offline

Loc: madrid, spain... the plaza may...
Hi Kurt: Your very welcome for the PlazaCam. Virtual tourism at it's best I guess with all the webcam out there.

Jer...

#66179 - 05/24/01 08:14 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
jer Offline

hey all, i just found this website chock-full of webcams in valencia, it is at ...www.landofvalencia.com/webcam and has about 30 cams spread all over the region of valencia. pretty cool stuff
hasta luego, jer... cool

#66180 - 05/25/01 03:36 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
FYI: The big, international stamp fair is now taking place on Madrid's Plaza Mayor until June 10th and you can see the stands on the multimadrid website's Plaza Mayor webcam.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66181 - 06/06/01 07:14 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

GREAT NEWS! multimadrid 's Madrid Plaza Mayor cam has just gone [u]totally[/i] live! It's now on 24 hours!! (instead of the 6pm-8am local time as before) Woo Hoo!! laugh

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66182 - 06/06/01 10:11 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
jer Offline

Hey MadridMan and all Madrid and Spain lovers out there. Indeed the bouncing baby DSL connection arrived and the PlazaCam is online 24/7. MM, you forgot to mention that it is now on a 20 second image refresh rather than the old 60 second refresh. Next step, streaming the Plazacam laugh , now that will be a feat!
Also one little correction, the National Stamp Fair ended on June 3rd and now the Plaza is back to it's full uncluttered glory.
Hasta luegito,
jer...

#66183 - 07/01/01 04:02 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Someone just sent me an email regarding a new (yet somewhat boring) live cam (seemingly 24/7, every minute) in Madrid! It's @ www.GlorietaDeBilbao.com and the cam is looking down into the metro entrance/exit and not at the glorieta at all. <yawn!> Still, it seems there is a terraza setup around the stairs where, I suppose, one could people watch.

#66184 - 07/05/01 09:34 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
jer Offline

Hey MadridMan, what a coinkidink, I discovered that Webcam last week and the truth is, it is pretty cheesy. I don't know why they don't point it at the cool fountain in the roundabout instead (views of the fountain, nice buildings, people and cars as well). I am pretty sure that the cam is hooked up to one of the PCs in the makeshift (coin operated and expensive) cybercafe on the second floor of the well known Café Comercial and I will probably go to investigat one day soon in person to see the setup.

One thing that did tick me off however is their claim of being the "First Webcam in the Center of Madrid". Ha, the PlazaCam is still laughing that one off! laugh
Saludos,

jer...

#66185 - 12/10/01 08:20 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

GREAT! Another TRUE live webcam in Madrid, JAVA refreshing every 20 seconds.
THIS ONE is at the intersection of Calle de Alcalá and Calle de Arturo Soria (this is one major intersection EAST of Plaza de Toros & M-30, at the Metro stop Ciudad Lineal).

There's another true live cam at Getafe which seems to be looking out someone's window into their neighborhood's parking lot. rolleyes Not very impressive, but another webcam nonetheless.

By the way, that Glorieta de Bilbao webcam hasn't refreshed since last summer! rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#66186 - 02/05/02 01:07 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Aaaahhh.... I JUST watched the sunset around Toledo on its live cam . It was a mostly cloudy sky which made the light especially beautiful.. now, the city glows with street lights and the illuminated cathedral and alcazar. Mmmm... Nice. smile

#66187 - 02/22/02 07:41 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hey! There's a NEW live Webcam in town! In Madrid, that is. You can view the skyline LIVE @ http://www.avendano.org/webcam.html . This is a view of the skyline of the north of Madrid. If you look carefully, you can see the Torres Kio (a.k.a. Puerta de Europa) on the far right.

There's really not much to it since the buildings don't get up and walk around, but you can at least admire the "Velazquez Skies" over Madrid. Enjoy!

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments