Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66137 - 12/08/00 06:41 PM Spain dedicated sites
Jaime Offline

Hi everyone, I just came across a really cool site that has 100's of links to information about Spanish food, music, art, film, bullfighting, news, history, tourism, wines shopping etc...Check it out.
www.typicallyspanish.com

Does anybody know of any other cool sites like this one??

[This message has been edited by Jaime (edited 12-08-2000).]

#66138 - 12/08/00 07:06 PM Re: Spain dedicated sites
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Absolutely! I know MANY good Spain-related websites. Just check out my MadridMan's Madrid & Spain Links page. Full of ONLY the best websites... except TypicallySpanish.com . While I don't usually care for websites that are merely "A Website Of Links To Other Websites", this one is a little different. The use of java with regards to the menuing system is very neat and space saving. Also, I enjoy Howard Brereton's reading of Spain's daily news in his typically British accent in RealAudio. He lives in Nerja (province of Málaga) and I can certainly appreciate his labor of love with his website. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT a guy who works so hard to bring information about Spain to the people, eh?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66139 - 12/12/00 03:59 AM Re: Spain dedicated sites
MunchiMike Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California, U.S...
Yes Jaime, Hiya,.....There are lnks on Sevilleonline, and, Ibizaonline, that I've found so far. In fact I receive the Ibizaonline news letter automatically every week via e-mail( i recommend it, just to help you get a little regular input on Spanish/American/Global attitudes,..hey it'free you'll like it!. There have got to ge lots!! keep cheching and surf, baby, surf!!......Rev. Mike

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments