Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#65976 - 10/11/00 08:06 PM madridman's chat room
missmadrid98 Offline

Loc: Madrid
hello to all who joined in the chat room today. we all were in there thinking we should set times and stuff for all of us to get together, or like a 3 hour time frame for people to join in chats, it was so fun and wonderful talking with you all!!! so let's get some times and topics!! how about next chat, friday oct 13th between 1:00 pm and 4:00 pst. I am not sure what time that would be central time but it would be 4:00 to 7:00 eastern time. let me know if that's cool, change it if you like, it's just a start, all ideas are welcomed. let's go!!!!!!!! viva la spain chat! ole!

------------------
Spain Page!! Check it out! http://www.geocities.com/missmadrid98/homepage.html?957296168010

#65977 - 10/11/00 08:28 PM Re: madridman's chat room
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Yup, it was great - quite a few people came by, and it was a wonderful chat. Missmadrid, the time frame looks good to me. Saturday through Wednesday is better for me, but, hey, I'll just come by when I can.

Hope to talk to you all again, and "meet" some more of you, too!

Hasta pronto!

#65978 - 10/12/00 01:00 PM Re: madridman's chat room
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
I so wanted to join in on the chat but I wasn't able yesterday. I was thinking of all of you, though! Hope you had a great time talking about what we all love. Ahhhh, españa!

#65979 - 10/12/00 01:22 PM Re: madridman's chat room
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
What a great chat yesterday! I'm new to the message board and chatting yesterday made me feel at one with my kindred spirits. "See" you all Friday!

#65980 - 10/12/00 01:25 PM Re: madridman's chat room
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Jen, do try to come by some time. The same nice people on the boards were in the chatroom,(and a few great new people!)and as missmadrid98 said, we all enjoyed it so much we thought we should do it more often.

Can you believe Madridman himself actually came in, mid-party in Madrid?!! He said it was a great party, and they were moving on to another place. There were some technical difficulties, and he was cut off soon, but I thought it was really nice of him to check in with us like that, especially since it was his big night in Madrid.

There are an awful lot of wonderful people connected in some way to this site! I enjoy myself so much! Thanks to all of you!

#65981 - 10/12/00 01:30 PM Re: madridman's chat room
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
I was thinking this morning if MM would have checked in!! Being loyal as he is, of course he did! That is so great. I'm sure the party was a great success. How wild that must be to actually meet so many people in person. I'll for sure check in when I can. Until then, thinking of Spain...

#65982 - 10/12/00 05:35 PM Re: madridman's chat room
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
SO how does the chat room thing work anyway.. is it through MadridMan's chatroom. Do you have to sign up or something. I wannna play too!

#65983 - 10/12/00 05:45 PM Re: madridman's chat room
missmadrid98 Offline

Loc: Madrid
on the homepage to your left with all the links is a link that says "madrid chat room" click on that, then just put in a user name and click connect and you are set, i'm in there most of the time so pop in whenever and see who's there.

#65984 - 10/12/00 07:05 PM Re: madridman's chat room
afuegolento Offline

Loc: Miami, Florida
Sounds good to me MissMadrid. Hope to see you there.

#65985 - 10/12/00 07:10 PM Re: madridman's chat room
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Group!!! I´m so glad to hear you all enjoyed the chat in MadridMan´s Chat Room . But guess what! Whomever that was who CLAIMED to be me was a total impostor and shame on him/her to portray him/herself as me. No, I´m not kidding at all. I just hope that person was kind. For all I know, it WAS someone from the party who went to a cybercafe after/during the party and told what really happened. I could give you a clue here so that you would know when it´s really me, but since everyone reads this it would be easy to copy/fake. Anyway, I´m happy you had a good time!!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 810 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments