Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65957 - 10/29/00 10:51 PM Madridman's Radio Links
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
To the dismay of anyone trying to call my apartment (we only have one line), I discovered that I could listen to music from Spain on my computer. Wow!
I didn't know I could hear the overnight show of Canal Sur Radio "La noche mas hermosa", a mix of calming music and talk, It was great, it made me feel like I was back in Sevilla. And I've been listening to Cadena 40 from Rioja. Now where is Cadena Dial on the web?
I fear the answer is nowhere. I also heard the basque "alternative rock" station and that was very good too. Thanks MadridMan for the links!

#65958 - 10/30/00 01:10 AM Re: Madridman's Radio Links
ilovemadrid Offline

Loc: Hawaii
hola caminante:

i never listen to the radio here in the USA but in spain i was addicted to "cadena dial"!!! my favorite programs were "desmárcate" and "océano pacífico", and am WAITING for the day in which they put them on the air online...

#65959 - 10/30/00 02:32 AM Re: Madridman's Radio Links
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi caminante and ilovemadrid!

You'll find ALL web-accessible Spain live radio links on MadridMan's LIVE Spanish Radio, TV, Music & Movies page. My personal favorite of the bunch is Canal Sur station from Sevilla - they seem to play more "Spanish" music than the others. I like certain shows of Cadena 40 from Rioja, but they mainly play Top 40 and half of that is in English. I USED to love listening to Onda Madrid, but they were yanked off the 'net more than a year ago now. The best station for straight-forward news is Spanish National Radio (RNE).

And by the way, sometimes you'll get an ERROR pop-up that might say either "Requested File Not Found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate" or even "The server has reached capacity." These two "ERROR" messages usually mean that the radio server has accepted the maximum number of "listeners". All you can do is try again from time to time and hope that one of those "listeners" will disconnect and you can take their vacant space on the radio server.

Also, you might also know that on this page are direct links to Spain's TWO television stations on the 'net. One is from Galicia and the other from the Basque region. You "Spanish speakers" may find it difficult understanding either, but oftentimes the movies shown (most often these are "American" movies) are in Castellano.

Enjoy the LIVE sights and sounds direct from SPAIN!!!!!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65960 - 10/30/00 06:13 PM Re: Madridman's Radio Links
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Great link! But you know what? All those which are on that list are already on MadridMan's Spain Radio, TV, Music, & Movies page. And...NOT ALL those under the SPAIN category are from Spain. ENJOY!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65961 - 10/31/00 01:17 AM Re: Madridman's Radio Links
ilovemadrid Offline

Loc: Hawaii
Thanks MadridMan!!! More reasons why this site is so WONDERFUL.
I could probably stay online all day listening to Spanish radio.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments