Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65772 - 11/27/08 11:15 AM new member
rudeboy Offline

Loc: menorca
smile just want to take the time out to say hi too everyone,im new to all this(forums)so take it easy on me lol.i live in menorca and i hope i can help anyone out if they need any information,and will let people know more about the island.well see you all soon,and if anybody needs to get intouch feel free my email is on here for members,bye for now. wave

#65773 - 11/27/08 11:24 AM Re: new member
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Welcome to our little ALL SPAIN Message Board, rudeboy!

I've never been to any of the Spanish Islands but now I have a contact there in you. thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65774 - 11/27/08 03:14 PM Re: new member
rudeboy Offline

Loc: menorca
Hola MadridMan

Contact me anytime if you need to know anything. Just put a new signature in my profile could you check it out for me to make sure I have done it right!!! Dont want to break any rules matey

rudeboy

#65775 - 11/28/08 08:13 AM Re: new member
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
welcome to the forum rudeboy thumbsup

#65776 - 11/28/08 11:37 AM Re: new member
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
That's right. Someone will have an answer - but take those given by "billy the man" with a grain of salt. wink laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments