Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65670 - 06/16/08 03:52 PM It's good to be back.
Yankaluz Offline

Loc: SoCal, USA
First of all, sorry for resurrecting a couple of older posts, I hope that that's OK.

I haven't logged in for a while but I've bookmarked this site when I registered years back so the name MadridMan is quite a familiar word to me.

I'm more active at a similar site for Spaniards abroad, I can relate a lot to what MM says but flipping characters and countries,,, one part that really stuck from the blog is the 10 day stay where you feel ready to get back and relieved upon landing back home, I have said the same thing for years even with the number of days,,, just really funny to read it from someone else but so true.

#65671 - 06/17/08 06:31 AM Re: It's good to be back.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Welcome back NO&DO Yankaluz! Even if it's only for a short visit. We're happy to host you once again.

You wrote:

Quote:
I can relate a lot to what MM says but flipping characters and countries,,, one part that really stuck from the blog is the 10 day stay where you feel ready to get back and relieved upon landing back home,
I'm not sure to which blog you're referring, but to clarify, I imagine you're referring to a 10-day trip of mine back to the USA and I was relieved to return TO SPAIN. "Home = Spain" in your above description, I think.

By the way, to make things clear for others, above you are referring to the http://www.spaniards.es/ website. I LOVE IT! It's totally in Spanish and focuses on Spaniards living abroad. Great idea to create a community blog/website for this. thumbsup We discussed it a year ago in the " Sister web site? " thread.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments