Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6565 - 02/18/04 11:18 AM Alicante: Hotel Alfonso el Sabio
jvnlb Offline

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Anyone ever stay at Hotel Alfonso el Sabio in Alicante? Price is right, but can find nothing about the hotel. Any information / help would be appreciated?

#6566 - 02/18/04 12:46 PM Re: Alicante: Hotel Alfonso el Sabio
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Have you seen their website @ http://www.HotelAlfonsoelSabio.com ? Prices DO look good for this place. At random reservation date I chose mid-March and a double is 52 Euros. But look at the SPECIAL OFFERS!! They say February-March prices are 44 Euros for a double!! eek So I wonder why the HotelSearch reservation system quoted 52 Euros for a double for March 10? Odd. Might have to call them directly to get that 44 Euros price for a double. The extra 8 Euros might be the HotelSearch.com commission mark-up for using their reservation system. Ugh. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6567 - 02/18/04 01:05 PM Re: Alicante: Hotel Alfonso el Sabio
jvnlb Offline

Loc: Long Beach, CA
Thanks. I checked out the website. Great prices, good location. I am going to take a chance on the place, and will post a review after I return. I booked directly on the website and got the 52 Euro rate for a double. I can live with that.

Any other information that anyone might have is appreciated.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments