Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6543 - 02/17/04 10:04 AM Madrid:Apartamentos Príncipe 11?
Rakenjake Offline

Loc: USA
Has anyone stayed at Apartamentos Príncipe 11 , in Madrid, Spain? They have decent prices so I was hoping they were ok? anyone?
Thanks
Rachel

#6544 - 02/17/04 11:07 AM Re: Madrid:Apartamentos Príncipe 11?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Your in luck, Rakenjake! We have a number of reviews previously posted here in this forum. Do a SEARCH of them using the SEARCH link above/right and type keywords Principe 11 Madrid and you'll find them.

According to their website a studio room is 72.44 Euros per night and the apartments are 96.54 per night. Are these considered decent prices? Just curious. It is pretty nice that even the studio rooms have a kitchenette and dishes/utensils. Personally, I can't imagine cooking in-room in Madrid but maybe if one is trying to save money that's the way to go.

Anyone have any NEW reviews of them?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6545 - 02/18/04 10:43 AM Re: Madrid:Apartamentos Príncipe 11?
Rakenjake Offline

Loc: USA
Thanks you so much. I am having some difficulty deciding because I have to finda place that will fit a party of 7 in various rooms. From the prices I have found 95 euros a night isn't bad. I need a room that will hold two adults and two children somewhat comfortably. I would also like quiet! The search was great so I am going to try to book the room as soon as I find out which day's I will be in Madrid. We head to Barcelona after(just 5 of us) and possiblt Blanas, any ideas about places to stay there?
Rachel

#6546 - 02/19/04 03:35 PM Re: Madrid:Apartamentos Príncipe 11?
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
I stayed just one night there last spring. The place was fine for one night - hallways were a bit shabby and carpet worn, but for the price and location it was a good deal. I had a double room and it was very clean and quite a good size with a small kitchen area (but no stove if I recall - just a sink and mini refrigerator). I'd stay there again but am actually returning this April and will stay 2 nights at the Hotel Plaza Mayor so I can compare!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments