Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65342 - 08/23/06 06:20 AM 9 more days!!!
wtnow Offline

Loc: SF now,Frigiliana ,Andalucia i...
I can not wait.

I should be able to connect more here once I get to Spain.

Meanwhile back to last minute prep,moving out of this house,and parties,dinners and hugs goodbye.

good bye San Francisco area,hello Europe and great adventure!

#65343 - 08/23/06 09:18 AM Re: 9 more days!!!
Rob in Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
We just arrived today and in two weeks all our earthly goods arrive (hopefully in one piece), was nice saying goodbye to rainy overcast skies! Spoke with a friend said the weather forcast for Fishbach (north of Frankfurt) was rain all week, forcast for Madrid, well how many ways can you spell S U N smile

#65344 - 08/23/06 09:29 AM Re: 9 more days!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
So you're moving TO Spain - permanently? (or at least for the foreseeable future?) How cool! You're moving to Frigiliana in Andalucía? We'd love to read here about your experience on the move. Best of luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65345 - 08/29/06 03:03 PM Re: 9 more days!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Only a few days left, wtnow. I'm sure you're counting the minutes - and probably not sleeping a wink either what with all the packing and partying before leaving.

¡Suerte! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65346 - 09/07/06 02:30 PM Re: 9 more days!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Woo Hoooo!!! You're here!!!!! Hope all is going as you'd hoped.

Saludos, MadridMan

#65347 - 09/17/06 05:32 AM Re: 9 more days!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

wtnow, we're all dying to know if things are just as you'd hoped they would be. So far so good?

Saludos, MadridMan

#65348 - 09/18/06 01:34 AM Re: 9 more days!!!
mar_arteaga Offline

MM,

Ditto about WTNOW. By the way, I rarely see posts from people actually living there aside from the natives and yourself. I'd love to see a forum specifically for foreigners who are now living in spain. To discuss the things they encounter and the like. I see alot of posts from vacationers and students (temporary stays). I'll be one of those who hopes to cross over by year so that would be really nice to have, hope this doesn't sound like a selfish request.

thx

MA

#65349 - 09/18/06 04:08 PM Re: 9 more days!!!
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
go to meetup.com and lookup expats groups in Spain: madrid etc.
great site i belong to the ones in Paris and I know there is a Madrid expat group too

#65350 - 09/20/06 08:03 PM Re: 9 more days!!!
mar_arteaga Offline

pedmar -thanks for the tip. I wish I'd known about this when I was in last living in Spain. I'll be sure to sign up when I get there!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments