Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 >
Topic Options
#65228 - 06/22/06 12:53 AM Re: Spain World Cup Score
nevado Offline

What a world cup so far!!! Too much fun and with an ambientazo q te cag'!! MM, how do I post a photo?

#65229 - 06/22/06 10:17 AM Re: Spain World Cup Score
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
nevado, is the photo your own or from a website? If from a website, you'll find the button under the text editor on the "Full Reply Form" page which will help you "insert" a photo.

If the photo is your own you'll have to have it "housed" on a server which will allow the exporting of images to websites not of their own.

Maybe I'll turn on the MadridMan webcam to our little group watching the game Friday night. I'll have to get their permission first, of course. Today I bought the beer and snacks and will wait until before the game to call TelePizza for the pizza delivery. Hope they won't be TOO swamped to take our order.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65230 - 06/22/06 01:18 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

ARGH!!!!!! rolleyes I CAN'T BELIEVE I SCREWED UP THE TIME OF THE NEXT MATCH!!! The game is at 4pm local time (Spain time too) and NOT at 9pm as I originally thought. Man-oh-man $#@^&%&$*#@! mad I had the whole night planned too. ARGH! Well, I guess I'll watch (sniff! frown ) the game alone at 4pm. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65231 - 06/22/06 01:29 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
I say this is the best start Spain ever had if my memory do not fail me. It is a blend of veterans and young; very hungry. The comeback against Tunisia is a good one;never lost control.
I am hoping finally its the Cup for Spain;the tradition is there just need the Cup.
Aupa España!!!!

#65232 - 06/23/06 12:58 AM Re: Spain World Cup Score
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
Fernando Torres is the cutest footballer in the tournament. Well, maybe after Alessandro Nesta. Sorry, I just had to get that out!

#65233 - 06/23/06 12:33 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

SPAIN BEAT Saudi Arabia 1-0!!! :jump: That's great! Now, IT SEEMS(!), they play again on TUESDAY but I'm not sure of the time YET.

Saludos, MadridMan

#65234 - 06/23/06 04:41 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
Torrales Offline

Loc: Madrid
Quote:
Now, IT SEEMS(!), they play again on TUESDAY but I'm not sure of the time YET.
C'mon, go a bit up in this very thread and read my previous post. wink

Tuesday 9pm. Keep today's Mahous in the fridge, put the Telepizza number in a handy place, and re-invite your friends on Tuesday. smile

#65235 - 06/23/06 05:41 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
mse924 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA / Madrid, Españ...
Quote:
Fernando Torres is the cutest footballer in the tournament. Well, maybe after Alessandro Nesta. Sorry, I just had to get that out!
I'm an Iker girl myself hearts

#65236 - 06/24/06 07:31 AM Re: Spain World Cup Score
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
I was very disappointed by how Spain's 'second unit' played against Saudi Arabia the second half. They were lethargic and sloppy. Spain won't go much further in World Cup competition if they continue playing that way.

We're rooting for them, anyway!

#65237 - 06/26/06 04:53 AM Re: Spain World Cup Score
The_Keeper Offline

Loc: Basel, Switzerland
It's official, Spain will win the World cup. Nostrodamus says so, so it must be true. :jump:

"At the end of the sixth month of 2006, the King of Spain will cross the Pyrenees with his army. The legions of Beelzebub await the battle on the central European plains. Destruction and defeat will fall on the evil-doers. The Holy Grail will be returned to Spain by the triumphant King."

http://www.thinkspain.com/---/11342

I do think "Legions of Beelzebub is a bit strong though, I know they are French but servants of Satan, surely not all of them! I always thought Henry came across as a nice guy.
eek

Like Books? Check out www.bookcrossing.com

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments