Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64998 - 05/12/05 08:24 PM shipping to USA
deedah09 Offline

Loc: Detroit, Mi
Does anyone know how much it will cost to ship from Madrid to the USA? I will have quite a lot to ship(a large suitcase worth). Are there any recommended companies to use? Any companies to avoid? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

#64999 - 05/13/05 01:38 PM Re: shipping to USA
Chus Offline

Loc: Charlotte, N.C., USA
The cheapest way to ship from Spain is the Post Office using surface shipping (barco). UPS, FedEx and other couriers are way too expensive. I can't remember prices, it's been a while since I shipped something while in Spain but I think they compare to the US Post.
Hope it helps,

Chus

#65000 - 05/14/05 09:45 AM Re: shipping to USA
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
If you want to check rates with the post office, their website is Correos wink .

#65001 - 05/14/05 01:54 PM Re: shipping to USA
mecky Offline

Loc: US
If you are in need of shipping bigger things you may contact my friend Andreas. He moves peoples and companies belongings all over the world. You can contact him by email Andreas.Schaarschuch@compas-movers.com. He has worked with several of my clients moving furniture and such from continent to continent.
Good luck, Maggie

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments