Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#64940 - 03/29/05 03:46 PM Where is MissMadrid98 ???
ELECTRACITY Offline

Loc: CANADA
She was a regular around here and I haven't seen any new posts from her in a while. Is she still is San Lorenzo??

#64941 - 03/29/05 05:14 PM Re: Where is MissMadrid98 ???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Coincidentally, I thought of her just today and wondered the same thing. Her website @ http://www.geocities.com/missmadrid98/ doesn't seem to have been updated in years either so... well, guess we'll just have to assume she's happy, healthy, and still "shakin' her groove thing" in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. wink Check out the owner below, shouting at missmadrid98 to STOP dancing because she's frightening away all his customers with her "Elaine Benes"-style dancing. (that was a " SEINFELD " [US TV show] reference)

Quote:
JERRY: "Elaine danced?"

GEORGE: "It was more like a full-body dry heave set to music."
Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64942 - 03/30/05 09:51 AM Re: Where is MissMadrid98 ???
jabch Offline

Oh! My god, this girl is having so much fun that made me think of years and moments that will probably never come back frown

#64943 - 03/30/05 11:37 AM Re: Where is MissMadrid98 ???
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
It looks like she's dancing a Cuban Mambo! laugh

#64944 - 03/30/05 05:12 PM Re: Where is MissMadrid98 ???
ELECTRACITY Offline

Loc: CANADA
I don't know about you guys, but I don't like it when someone "disappears with out a trace". Has someone tried e-mailing her??

I thought of her beacause one of our stops will be to El Escorial in May.

#64945 - 03/30/05 05:32 PM Re: Where is MissMadrid98 ???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I did email her a couple of years ago and she did reply, saying all was well. She has/had(?) a steady boyfriend and seemed to have "a real job" but was too busy (i.e. ENJOYING HERSELF TOO MUCH!) to visit the message board anymore.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64946 - 03/30/05 06:52 PM Re: Where is MissMadrid98 ???
ILbunny Offline

Loc: illinois
jabch-
Where are you from and where are you now? You can have fun, just put your mind to it!
MadridGirl looks like my friend, Aliche Agus from Milan, Italy.
Probably not the same person.

#64947 - 03/30/05 10:18 PM Re: Where is MissMadrid98 ???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

ILbunny, I'm sure missmadrid98 is not your friend from Italy. missmadrid98 is from California.

MISSMADRID98! WHERE ARRRRE YOU???!??!?!??

#64948 - 03/31/05 11:52 AM Re: Where is MissMadrid98 ???
jabch Offline

ILbunny:

I'm from Mexico and live in Kansas City. I am not complaining about living here in the U.S. Actually it has been better for me from an economic point of view. However, I don't have as much fun as I used to back in Mexico. I suppose getting married, having kids, and the need to stay in a rewarding job has made my life more complete. But once in a while I think of those days with my family and friends, we talked, laughed, sang and danced all night long, obviously under the influence of our favorite drinks, food, traditions and folklore.

Ok. Enough, this won't help find MissMadrid '98 and will just make me nostalgic and keep thinking that I should move to a place like Spain!! laugh

#64949 - 03/31/05 11:59 AM Re: Where is MissMadrid98 ???
ILbunny Offline

Loc: illinois
I live here in Illinois and I wish that our culture was more relaxed and open, as in Spanish cultures.
Hope you had a good Easter!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments