Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#64446 - 05/21/04 05:40 AM Webcam of Royal Wedding??
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
I am curious (actually, it's my wife) to find out if there will be any kind of Webcam coverage of tomorrow's wedding from inside the Catedral de la Almudena.

Wife insists that she will be getting up at 4:00 AM to watch Univision (one of the Spanish language channels we get). I thought there might be something better available on the 'net.'

#64447 - 05/21/04 08:24 AM Re: Webcam of Royal Wedding??
Castiza Offline

Loc: Madrid
Well, I think the best choice would be watching the wedding on TV. The whole ceremony inside the church will be shown on the main Spanish TVs.

#64448 - 05/21/04 09:22 PM Re: Webcam of Royal Wedding??
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Eddie, the ceremony starts at 11am Spain time (tomorrow/Saturday morning) or 5am Eastern USA time (your/my time).

There's a good chance you'll/I'll be able to watch LIVE on internet TV through one of the TV stations in Castilla y León like I have listed @ http://www.MadridMan.com/multimedia.html - broadband and dialup video connections available. Those included would likely be Canal29 from Valladolid, TV Burgos, TV Segovia, & maybe TV León - but it doesn't seem this one is active anymore.

I guess I'll get up early, at 5am eek to watch. Ugh. I guess I should watch if I can.

Also, you can view photos after the ceremony at the Royal Family's official website @ http://www.casareal.es/boda/ and almost most likely @ http://www.HOLA.es and probably even at http://www.ABC.es . Enjoy!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64449 - 05/22/04 04:31 AM Re: Webcam of Royal Wedding??
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

I'm watching it NOW! Those attending are filing in.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64450 - 05/22/04 02:10 PM Re: Webcam of Royal Wedding??
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

They're still having post-wedding coverage on TeleMadrid's Madrid Directo TV. This live internet station is listed on the multimedia page as "La Otra".

(La Otra is a nighttime broadcast mainly of music videos but today, because of the royal wedding, they're still broadcasting TeleMadrid TV. During daytime hours, La Otra broadcasts the TeleMadrid Radio broadcast)

Saludos, MadridMan

#64451 - 05/24/04 10:28 PM Re: Webcam of Royal Wedding??
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
El Corte Ingles is selling the Royal Wedding DVD!!!!

for 5,95 euros.
Sinopsis

LA BODA DEL HEREDERO A LA CORONA.
Llévate el mejor recuerdo conmemorativo del acontecimiento histórico del año en nuestro país. Las mejores imágenes del Enlace Real entre el heredero de la corona Don Felipe de Borbón y Grecia y Doña Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano en DVD. Su entrada en la catedral de la Almudena, la ceremonia religiosa, el recorrido, los invitados... ¡Disfruta una y otra vez de todos los detalles de un día único!

Todos los beneficios íntegros generados por la venta de este DVD, serán destinados en favor de las víctimas del 11-M.

Eddie, here's your opportunity to check out that pen! eek

#64452 - 05/25/04 11:26 AM Re: Webcam of Royal Wedding??
granada94 Offline

Loc: West Haven, CT
Thanks for the piece of information on the DVD! Do you know if DVD's will work on the American system? In addition, does Cortes ship to the states?

Debbie

#64453 - 05/25/04 12:08 PM Re: Webcam of Royal Wedding??
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Debbie, this is a PAL DVD, which works in Europe and not the U.S. But some DVD players have the ability to play PAL DVD's so you may want to ckeck your DVD player's manufacturer information.

I am sure though, that given the interest in the royal wedding that El Corte will soon be selling the U.S. version.
Saludos,

#64454 - 05/25/04 01:31 PM Re: Webcam of Royal Wedding??
jlramos Offline

Loc: New York NY EEUU

#64455 - 05/26/04 03:54 AM Re: Webcam of Royal Wedding??
Anitayole Offline

Loc: Madrid
laugh laugh laugh hahhahahahah jajajajaj ejejjejeje that was hilarious

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments