Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64006 - 12/01/03 10:23 AM When is MM coming???
Espe3 Offline

So???? Are you going to make it sometime during the holidays?! I know its been awhile! But I already warned you the net would be rather limited for awhile! I´m working on that! smile

#64007 - 12/01/03 10:51 AM Re: When is MM coming???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Am I going to make it where sometime during the holidays? confused
Quote:
But I already warned you the net would be rather limited for awhile!
I'm not sure what this means. Please explain. Thank you!

You can also read about my New Years plans in my " Greece over New Years: I\'m Going! " thread. Christmas Day will be spent with my parents at their house, just the three of us this year - then I have to work the day after Christmas, a Friday. Ugh. Then I fly out for Greece (arriving in Athens) on Sunday, December 28 and will return home on Thursday, January 7th.

Hope YOU have a wonderful holiday yourself! smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64008 - 12/02/03 09:44 AM Re: When is MM coming???
Espe3 Offline

I haven´t been off the board THAT long! You´ve forgotten me already! frown How to jog your memory... better kept for a MM get together!

Where is SPAIN you do remember Spain, right? Madrid to be exact. So Greece this year, very cool, you´ll have to share some tips upon your return. The net... I mean internet, I don´t have easy access to it, but now that I´m working its a liiiittle easier.

Have a great trip, remember we´re still keeping the mahou cold for you and the bocadillo de calamares fresh!

#64009 - 12/02/03 10:07 AM Re: When is MM coming???
Anonymous
Unregistered

MM, I believe she meant she would have a limited access to the Net for some time (then). And so, she had not been able to follow your vacations plans.

#64010 - 12/02/03 11:02 AM Re: When is MM coming???
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hmmm.. SPAIN, eh? I believe I have heard of that place. hehehe... wink And OF COURSE I remember you, Espe3. Really, I do. I remember you quite well. There are probably a number of newer members who aren't familiar with your situation though.

So unfortunately, I won't be visiting Spain this holiday season but I'll have a little bit of Spain with me 24 hours a day for those 8 days in Greece. :p You can bet I'll be trying the calarmes in Greece though. My Greek boss says they're called "kalamarakia" (semi-phoenetic spelling - not the actual, correct spelling as far as I know).

Good luck with the temp position. Hope it leads to something more permanent. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 759 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments