Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6391 - 01/19/04 12:19 AM Madrid - Hotel Regente
mrkarbow Offline

Loc: Dallas, TX USA
I am hoping to go back to Madrid (my most favorite city in the world) again in March. The Hotel Regente seems nice online (good location, nice rooms, etc.). The price seems pretty fair, also.

I have searched this hotel on this website, but there was not very much info.

Does anyone have any information about this hotel... good or bad? Again... I am referring to to the Regente and not the Regina.

Thanks for any help. It is greatly appreciated.

#6392 - 01/19/04 06:19 AM Re: Madrid - Hotel Regente
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
The Hotel Regente*** website does look pretty nice and it is well located on the corner of Gran Vía and Mesonero Romano, 9. You can see a photo of the entrance on the QDQ.com site HERE at Calle de Mesonero, 11 but can't get a photo for Mesonero Romano, 9. The photo below is of the building and in it there seems to possibly two entrances - one being on Gran Vía and the other in the back with the lower, yellow sign: [img]http://fotos.qdq.com/1/c/tbf/user=esphoto;uri=n0uWXUXXmKJH4DPDTyssLuRIjbA3bQ5FeSGlT4SZDeksT9TSuoXGBQvxj0nFKyBlD5yeb7u/P3I=[/img] [img]http://fotos.qdq.com/1/c/tbf/user=esphoto;uri=n0uWXUXXmKJH4DPDTyssLuRIjbA3bQ5FprXHnRE9Oji2JoZ5z6FoFnWq4EFc0sW+NUwvfcK1W/E=[/img]

You might try doing a SEARCH (if you haven't done so already) using keywords MADRID HOTEL REGENTE and see if it's been reviewed in the past.

Good luck and enjoy your time in Madrid and Spain!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments