Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6385 - 01/16/04 03:28 PM www.interhotel.com
nanjo Offline

Loc: UK
Can anyone tell me that they have used this company
I have searched the msg board, the name have mentioned by some members, but nobody actually mentioned has used it. If so, how good are they?

#6386 - 01/16/04 06:47 PM Re: www.interhotel.com
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi nanjo! Welcome to our little ALL SPAIN Message Board!

I took a quick look at interhotel.com and checked some of the Madrid hotels. The Hotel Husa Chamartín , for example, shows prices from 92-272 Euros while the Hotel Husa Chamartín website shows internet prices from 81-130 Euros. (Even the hotel itself uses the HotelSearch.com reservation service/system. rolleyes ) Curious, huh!? I rarely trust these all-in-one reservation systems/services and ALWAYS check with the hotels either directly by phone or through their website to compare prices.

If YOU use interhotel.com, won't you please give us your feedback after the fact? Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6387 - 01/16/04 11:18 PM Re: www.interhotel.com
nanjo Offline

thx for the reply MM.

#6388 - 01/16/04 11:47 PM Re: www.interhotel.com
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
nanjo, was it you who was asking about Hotel Rivoli Ramblas in Barcelona? If so, you can find all their information on their website @ http://www.HotelRivoliRamblas.com . Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6389 - 01/17/04 07:39 PM Re: www.interhotel.com
JA Offline

Loc: usa
Nanjo,

Have you checked Bancotel vouchers ? It is generally lower than anything published and they are reliable. I used "Atrapalo" and Bancotel directly and both times it worked like a charm.

Suerte,

Juan

#6390 - 01/18/04 05:08 AM Re: www.interhotel.com
nanjo Offline

thx for the info , I have check the Bancotel, and the individual hotel website, in fact Bancotel offer cheaper than the Rivoli Ramblas own rate (25 euros /night), but since we are only staying for 2 nights, and we dont want to check out and check in to different hotel ( one for 2 checks, and one for 3 checks) to use up all 5 checks in the check book.
May be we will go for the Hotel Continental as other members have experienced.
Any other suggestion?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments