Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#63742 - 09/11/03 12:26 PM Re: I'm going!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm just frothing at the mouth in excitement for you, Espe3. Really. You have me shaking my head in disbelief and envy. hehehe.. I honestly hope we won't lose you from the message board after you move to Madrid.

One week to go. Wow. Good for you, Espe3. Good for you.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#63743 - 09/11/03 02:19 PM Re: I'm going!
Espe3 Offline

MM-
I'm just going there ahead of you to keep some Mahou's cold smile

I won't have as much access to the internet over there (not at first) but I will make it a point to keep tabs and add or investigate for people and give info.

Hope your plans are still continuing along. smile

I can't believe how much I still have left to do before I go! :o

#63744 - 09/13/03 10:05 AM Re: I'm going!
Espe3 Offline

Ok, so unless Hurricaine Isabel changes her path, I may not be leaving next friday after all! :o

Cross your fingers everybody please!

#63745 - 09/19/03 12:39 AM Re: I'm going!
Espe3 Offline

Well, the day has come! I just checked in with the airline and looks like Hurricaine Isabel has moved over enough for me to fly up the east coast and catch the flight to Madrid!

Nervous, and excited, I'm looking forward to my first fanta limon in 9 months and tapas, tapas and more tapas!
Woo hoo!

#63746 - 09/24/03 02:09 PM Re: I'm going!
Espe3 Offline

I´m here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello everybody! I just wanted to drop a line... so far so good. I´m still working a paperwork etc. and the job hunt begins tomorrow! MM we´re waiting for you here! laugh

#63747 - 09/24/03 02:59 PM Re: I'm going!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
(although I'm not there to do it let me be the first one on the message board to....) WELCOME TO MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh

It's nice to know that "we have another friend in Madrid". Best of luck with the job search. I'm sure I speak for everyone in that we'd all like to know how THAT goes as well.. You know, IN CASE WE'RE THINKING OF DOING THE SAME OURSELVES... hint hint.. nudge nudge.. wink wink.. say no more.. wink

Happy for Espe3, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#63748 - 09/24/03 04:47 PM Re: I'm going!
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
wow! I am so jealous Espe3...good luck with the job junting and all the paper work.

Enjoy the fall in Madrid...it is the best time!

Saludos de la otra Esperanza

#63749 - 09/26/03 08:24 AM Re: I'm going!
Espe3 Offline

MM! Roger that! Will keep you posted! Still muddling through some paperwork- but getting everything done, so far, in a timely manner! Make sure you let me know when your next, ahem, trip is! smile

Esperanza, thank you and I will! smile I know I´m lucky and turst me, am taking in everything I can it feels good to be home.

#63750 - 09/29/03 10:35 AM Re: I'm going!
ChrisR Offline

Loc: D.C.
Glad to see you made it. I've been here four weeks now and still trying to work everything out. Lucky for me I don't have to do much of it for myself, but we're still trying to get our permanent apartment and I'm still waiting on paperwork (from the USG, not GOS) about my work. I hope some of this may be resolved this week, or at least that I'll have a clue as to when things will be resolved.

#63751 - 10/15/03 11:49 AM Re: I'm going!
ScottyB Offline

Loc: New York
Yes Iam moveing to San Fernando Cadiz, Spain in Feb 04. ive been getting ready for the move, about a year now but iam ready.If anybody goona be in the area just drop a line. Thanks

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments