MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#6367 - 01/15/04 09:19 AM Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
I was just e-mailed by Alberto that the new Hostal Adriano website is up and running.

Now you can see what all the fuss is about!

#6368 - 01/15/04 09:57 AM Re: Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I got the same email notification! Nice, huh!? How fantastic that they have photo(s) of EVERY room they have under the Hostal Adriano and Hostal Adriá roof. VERY colorful and nice! I can't wait to see their new Hostal Adriá (same floor - next door) rooms this spring.

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6369 - 01/15/04 10:04 AM Re: Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Remind me, if I ever stay there to only pack white clothing so that I don't clash with the beds and walls etc - or at least to check which room I'd be in!

Ooh, I suppose I could always pack room co-ordinating clothes so that I could hide?

No, I'm being silly ...

Seriously, it looks like they've gone to a lot of trouble to make the place look nice and the idea of showing each room is an excellent one.

to Alberto and his family.

#6370 - 01/15/04 08:23 PM Re: Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

You could try and coordinate your colors with the pictures, but they change whenever the linen is replaced! laugh

#6371 - 01/15/04 08:45 PM Re: Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
mariacristi Offline

Loc: melbourne
Madridman, I noted that this Hostal is a popular choice among members visiting or who had visited Madrid. I was wondering, maybe you could arrange with the management a special discount for members of this board?...Just an idea.

I agree the rooms are colorful(Ilike the green or blue room) and seems clean.For sure, this one is on my list. Thanks! smile

#6372 - 01/15/04 09:45 PM Re: Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
mariacristi, a discount for message board members is a GREAT idea but I doubt they'd go for it. If so, we'd probably have 100 new members joining the message board everyday! eek wink Besides, that's one of the reasons why we have this message board, in order to offer feedback and experiences to those who are about to travel to Spain.

These hard-working establishments already get what they deserve. They put together quality lodgings and have quality service and management and boom! You're a success!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6373 - 01/19/04 01:15 AM Re: Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Most hostales will give discounts for staying a certain amount of days, for groups, repeat vists, off season travel etc. I believe there is even a law in Madrid (Spain?) that requires a discount for a single staying in a double.

It doesn't hurt to ask, there are discounts available!

#6374 - 01/19/04 09:01 PM Re: Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
Mily Offline

Loc: Chihuahua, Chih. México
4th floor with or without elevator???
Thanks to anyone who can answer this

#6375 - 01/19/04 09:05 PM Re: Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

No elevator but they will carry your bags up and down the stairs. There are plans for an elevator in the near future.

#6376 - 03/08/04 12:35 AM Re: Madrid: New Hostal Adriano Website
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

I just heard from Alberto at The Adriano that they have heard the comments and starting next week they are adding another 2 layers of sound-proofing glass to all of the streetside windows.

Having the best nightlife in the world can be a double edged sword!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments