Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11
Topic Options
#63609 - 07/02/03 06:33 PM Re: ETA kills again
Anonymous
Unregistered

¡O my God! I always mistake those two names. Both are very close to Madrid, Alcobendas to the North and Alcorcón to the South.

I should hav said Alcorcón all the time. In fact, the other link I give, the newspaper one, also says Alcorcón. My fault, a 'lapsus linguae'.

#63610 - 07/03/03 08:47 AM Re: ETA kills again
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
It was quite rare... I was almost sure that Alcobendas had had a PSOE major for more than ten years...

I know nothing of Alcorcón's major, but it seems the election results have something to do with him...

Fernando

#63611 - 07/04/03 07:49 PM Re: ETA kills again
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
And who is the mayor of ALBONDIGAS? ME! wink

Actually I wanted to say that this is one of the most reasonable ETA-based threads I've seen here. I'm learning a lot, and as well getting my memory spurred about things like the GAL, etc.

C-Carrin: Thanks for the Asturian history lesson. I lived in Aviles [my accents aren't working] for a time back in '89 and really love the Principado. I still say that Covadonga and the surrounding Picos de Europa is perhaps the most beautiful place on God's Green Earth!

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments