Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6328 - 01/04/04 05:55 PM Santiago: Hotel Real or Costa Vella?
footloose Offline

Loc: Canada
I will be in Santiago de Compostela the first week of March, both of these hotels have quoted me the same price for a single and both are fairly close to the the Cathedral. Given the time of year, availability of central heating and hot water is a factor (the garden not so much...)

Both have been well recommended and it's a real toss-up for me as to which to choose. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hotel Costa Vella: http://www.costavella.com
Hotel Real: http://www.hotelreal.com

#6329 - 01/08/04 09:56 PM Re: Santiago: Hotel Real or Costa Vella?
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Costa Vella was recommended to me by a friend and I am staying there in July. They have been very pleasant and quick to answer e-mails. This friend is from Santiago and has had other friends stay there. Let me know how it is if you stay there!!

#6330 - 01/22/04 08:45 AM Re: Santiago: Hotel Real or Costa Vella?
buseca Offline

I stayed at the Costa Vella a year ago. It is a very pleasant small hotel, the people there extremely kind and helpful, good comfortable rooms, located in a charming street, delicious chocolate breakfast, beautiful backyard garden. Summarizing, this is the hotel I intend to stay in all my future visits. I strongly recommend it.

#6331 - 01/22/04 09:42 AM Re: Santiago: Hotel Real or Costa Vella?
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
It is nice to hear that it was so pleasant. If you have any suggestions or advise about visiting Galicia or Santiago. I would love to hear them. There is a thread titled Trip to Galicia (under favorite places) already started where you could post your thoughts!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 925 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments