Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6310 - 12/24/03 11:57 PM Thoughts on Hostel Barbieri
Jake Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY, USA
When I was in London this summer, I picked up a brochure at my hotel about the Hostel Barbieri in Madrid. I am thinking about staying there this spring. Does anyone have any input about the place after staying there?

#6311 - 12/26/03 06:29 AM Re: Thoughts on Hostel Barbieri
homelessdophin Offline

Loc: usa
Hi all! I stayed in Barbieri, about a year ago, and i had a great time... i was traveling alone so it was nice to meet lots of other travelers to chat and go out with... i think it's pretty cheap as far as madrid goes, about 14 euros a night, and i found the location central and staff helpful... the rooms are simple but what i really like about it is the feeling there,a good ambience... i felt safe and met interesting people... i would love to go back to Madrid, and if I did, I would stay at Barbieri again! good luck planning your trip and enjoy your time in madrid! watch out for pickpockets!

#6312 - 12/28/03 05:29 AM Re: Thoughts on Hostel Barbieri
Jaha Offline

Barbieri is one of my favorite hostels. It´s small, but very cosy and nice. I would surely recommend it to anybody who goes to Madrid.

#6313 - 01/02/04 06:59 PM Re: Thoughts on Hostel Barbieri
Jake Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY, USA
Thanks guys for your feedback! I too travel alone and tend to favor hostels because I can meet a lot of people my own age to go out with. I will definitely check out Barbieri!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments