Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#62078 - 05/05/02 04:55 PM Summer Travel Plans?
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
So... the summer is almost here. What's everyone doing? I'm planning (more like hoping) to go to Seville for a three week advanced spanish course... with trips to madrid every weekend. Will anyone else be in Spain or are you venturing to other parts of the world?

roses

#62079 - 05/05/02 07:07 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
With two trips to Spain in the past 5 months I expect to be right here in good ol' Columbus, Ohio. There is a chance, however, that I'll take a 4 (or 5) day weekend to Canada in August to escape the heat of the midwest. Wish I could go back to Galicia or visit Cantabria. Hmmm...

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#62080 - 05/05/02 08:40 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
I wish I could make it to Spain too...but we're staying here in Minnesota for most of the summer (with a five-day trip "up north" to "the lake"). Then, in August, when it's starting to get bearable here again, we're going to (1) New Jersey (lovely romantic Newark-by-the-bay, and via train no less) and to (2) Florida (because it won't be HOT ENOUGH in NJ!!). Disney in August with a 5-year-old--I must be a masochist.

Ugh! Why won't my family move to Spain so I can visit them THERE??

#62081 - 05/05/02 08:53 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
gsobotta Offline

Loc: Novi, MIchigan, USA
Summer plans! I wish I could spend sometime at home.

I leave for Boston in 2 weeks for my daughter’s graduation. The first week in June I have to travel to Cincinnati, then Dallas for a week right after Father’s day. My wife and I will be spending our vacation this August in New England ending up in Boston again to bring my daughter home.

Next time in Spain? It looks like my wife and I will return next spring. She has business in Madrid, and then we will travel to the north. I have no itinerary, so I am open to suggestions.

#62082 - 05/05/02 09:41 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
I leave for Spain in less than a week!!! I will spend the summer in Bilbao, studying at Universidad de Deusto (with trips to Madrid, Barcelona, etc during time off from class). I can't wait laugh I am sure I will return with lots of stories and info to share. Hope everybody has a great summer!! cool

#62083 - 05/05/02 11:14 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
I'm going to the Yuchatan in June. And I'm staying in Valladolid! Actually it is suppose to be rather charming...which I can't say Valladolid in Spain was very special. I keep seeing Spanish names of towns mixed in with the Mayan ones as I plan my trip and it makes me nostaligic for Spain!
Also...I'm in NYC often for business and I see that Pipa has outside dining. We should try to plan something.

#62084 - 05/07/02 11:56 AM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
I guess I'll get traditional (agost)vacations, I'll be in the city on July.

#62085 - 05/07/02 12:32 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Rafael Offline

Loc: Riverside, California, USA
I am flying to London on May 22nd. then Paris, Amsterdam, Copenhagen. and one week in Madrid and Andalucia. will be flying back to Los Angeles on June 16th.
I wonder if there is going to be any meeting or party in Madrid the second week of June.

Rafael

#62086 - 05/07/02 04:55 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
CANADA? CANADA?? Ein? What are you going to do, look at geese? Put that money where it belongs into Iberia.com and get back to Spain.

#62087 - 05/08/02 05:24 AM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
Would you believe Ireland? eek
I'm leaving in mid-May for 2-weeks in the Emerald Isle - golfing, etc. rolleyes
Later in the Summer or early Autumn I may try to take a trip to Spain. cool
Last year I met a young couple from Spain on the Tralee-Limerick BusEireann: from Murcia and in Ireland for the cool summer weather. They were stunned when I began speaking to them in Spanish ... eek

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments