Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#62061 - 05/20/02 04:24 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
wyndyl Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Russ,

I was so glad to hear you guys had a wonderful delivery laugh and I was even more glad that your labor experience went well(except for the part of the 1st OBGYN) mad ! I had some questions when I first saw the pictures you sent. Thanks for giving people like me,who work in Obstetrics, a perspective of how things are done there...and it made me feel good that the nurses you encountered made your experience good...

As for the OBGYN, unfortunately there will always be a few who sully the profession(just like any other) and who feel their word is law! Geez, believe me I know what that is like frown mad

I wish I could have met you and Ana with in utero Alex at the Post MM dinner...maybe next year!

As always, thanks for sharing your JOY with the rest of us! Keep that Alex cam rolling, with Ana's consent of course....

Wyndyl wink
who has to work tonight not knowing how many babies will deliver between 7 p.m and 7 a.m.

#62062 - 05/21/02 10:01 AM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
Uh... syringe breast pump... nope, sorry. Doesn´t sound pleasant.

Vat a cute baby. Ve shall meet sometime and make faces at him.

-L

#62063 - 06/06/02 04:42 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
LIM & Ana,
Congratulations!!1 I haven't visit the board for a long time and the first thing that I saw when I came back was your announcement laugh
I am very happy for you and the bebe is just beautiful!!!
Nuria

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments