Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#62031 - 05/03/02 10:52 PM Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Hey, LiM, is that baby here yet? You'll have to let us know when the little Madrileño/a arrives, okay?

And maybe we can start a list of possible names for the kid...starting with:

"FoundInMadrid"?
wink

#62032 - 05/03/02 10:57 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yeah! Come on! Isn't (s)he here yet????! What's the hold up? Will you post a link to the baby photos?? Please?? You MUST be only DAYS away at this point. Good luck!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#62033 - 05/03/02 11:15 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
taravb Offline
Executive Member

I have several VERY pregnant friends here in the US, and they are full of advice for getting things moving along, LiM...including my personal favorite, the long and intense FOOT MASSAGE (you give HER one, not the other way around!). Apparently there are pressure points in the toes...

Your wife will love me for that, right? wink

#62034 - 05/04/02 04:56 AM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
LostInMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Hey everyone!

Wow, such intense interest in my little niño to come! Thanks! He's actually not due til around the 12th, so we're just in a holding pattern for now. I will definitely make a big announcement when he shows up!

Last night we actually had a little dress-rehearsal when my wife started having false labor-pains. Around midnight she started having light contractions every 10-20 minutes at random intervals and we were like, "hmmm... are these going to get stronger and more regular?" So we whipped out the "Que se puede esperar cuando se esta esperando" and looked it up. Seemed to be pretty obvious it wasn't going to happen, but you never know... So we packed our bags and went to bed fully prepared to make a early-morning run to the hospital. But it was just our little guy giving us a wake-up call ("I'm coming out soon! Get ready!").

That's cool because I haven't cleaned the bathroom yet... and I hate to have guests arrive with a dirty bathroom. ;-)

-Russ

#62035 - 05/08/02 03:53 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
What name did you guys choose for the baby? Can I make a sugestion? If it's a girl name her Nuria laugh

#62036 - 05/08/02 04:03 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
wyndyl Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
LiM,
'glad to see things are going well...we all can't wait to find out though! We missed you and Ana at the Post MM Gathering...

Wyndyl

#62037 - 05/08/02 04:23 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Hey LiM - you guys are down to the nail-biting last few days eek eek eek eek Just a friendly reminder to please let us know when FiM ('Found in Madrid') makes his appearence. We'll understand if it takes a bit of time to get pics up - but not words!

BTW - thanks to whomever coined FiM - I'd give credit but can't remember who came up w/ it wink

#62038 - 05/08/02 04:31 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
taravb Offline
Executive Member

"We'll understand if it takes a bit of time to get pics up - but not words!"

NO, WE WON'T!!!! We want a live simulcast, complete with music and the play-by-play from famous announcers (Wyndy, you're still in Spain, right, and you've got TONS of experience in this!).

Okay, LiM, maybe not...but do post a photo when you're able. You won't be sleeping, anyway, so what else is there to do? wink

Best of luck, Russ and Ana!!!

Tara smile

#62039 - 05/08/02 04:39 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
wyndyl Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
No, Tara, I'm back in Chicago frown ...and I think I took the gloom back with me...

I was very sad to leave Madrid.... frown

Wyndy

#62040 - 05/08/02 04:49 PM Re: Lost in Madrid's BABY!!!!
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Oh, Wyndy, I'm so sorry you had to leave Spain!

But I'm glad you'll be back chatting soon!

Tara smile

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments