Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6179 - 10/30/03 10:40 AM Hostal in Seville, What would you recommend?
epaulino4 Offline

Loc: USA
I am in need of your recommendation for a Hostal in Seville. Will love one centrally located, well recommended, nice and affordable.

Thank!!!s

#6180 - 10/30/03 05:48 PM Re: Hostal in Seville, What would you recommend?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
If you don't get any new recommendations I would recommend doing a search using the handy SEARCH link above/right and type SEVILLE HOSTAL or SEVILLA HOSTAL as your keywords and you should find several dozen postings and reviews. Good luck and enjoy Sevilla!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6181 - 10/31/03 08:11 AM Re: Hostal in Seville, What would you recommend?
La Sorpresa Offline

Loc: Naples, FL - USA
Hostal Nevada...on calle Gamazo. It is about 3 blocks from both the plaza de toros, and the cathedral. A very nice family runs it. Rooms are comfortable and last time I stayed there the rates were very reasonable, and they have a private parking garage if you need it.

Also, there are 2 excellent restaurants/bars on the same street. You know...when you just have to have 1 more glass of sherry before stumbling to your room.

Hostal Nevada
Calle Gamazo, 28, 41001 Sevilla
phone: 95-422-5340
QDQ.com photo/map location HERE

#6182 - 11/01/03 12:04 AM Re: Hostal in Seville, What would you recommend?
Katha Offline

Loc: San Diego, California
Pension Vergara--
I was in Sevilla in August and would recommend the Pension Vergara located in the Barrio Santa Cruz, just a short walk from the Cathedral. The pension is listed in the Let's Go guide. It is in a historical building run by a family (including the family dog!) It's located in the old town Sevilla, near the cathedral, alcazar, park. It's very secure, they lock the door at night, just ring the bell, and the dad will answer the door and let you in. We easily walked to all the sights from there. We had a double room and I think we paid around 40Euros for two people.
Pension Vergara, C. Ximenez de Enciso at C. Meson del Moro. Ph. 954 21 56 68

Sevilla Youth Hostel - (Instalacion Juvenil de Sevilla) - You could also stay here, it's very cheap and nice, but it's a little off the beaten path. (17-20 Euros). From the old town, it was a 30 min walk or 15 min bus ride. It reminded me of a college dormitory, but it has air conditioning, a plus if you are going in the summer. Also had parking in front of the building.
Sevilla Hostel - C. Isaac Peral #2
Tel - 955 056 500 or 902 510 000
website - www.inturjoven.com
I'm not sure about this website, I haven't checked it out.

I hope this helps you!

#6183 - 11/01/03 10:57 AM Re: Hostal in Seville, What would you recommend?
Cristobal Offline

Loc: San Francisco CA USA
I was just in Sevilla, a couple of days ago. I agree with Katha, Hostal Vergara is a great place. I paid 18 euro for a single and it is close to everything. I am so sad that I am leaving back to the States in 3 days. Ugh!!!!!

#6184 - 02/17/04 05:53 PM Re: Hostal in Seville, What would you recommend?
Doug316 Offline

What about prices for Hostal Nevada?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 929 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments