Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#61746 - 03/24/02 08:59 PM Where's MadridMan?
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
So I was thinking...since our fearless leader is wandering the streets of Madrid (and since he's been picked out of a crowd several times by MadridMan.com visitors), we should have a thread for "MadridMan sightings!" If you've spotted MM in a park, plaza, airport, street, or cafe/bar, let us know!! (And MM, if you're inclined to share any serendipitous meetings with your web fans, feel free!)

When the cat's away, the mice will play, right folks??!

smile

#61747 - 03/24/02 09:44 PM Re: Where's MadridMan?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HA! This should be a short thread. hehhe.. wink No one has "spotted" me yet, I don´t think, but NEXT week will be the real test as I´ll be walking the Madrid streets daily/nightly! But for now, OFF to Galicia until Thursday or Friday!! (leaving in 4 hours) smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61748 - 03/24/02 09:51 PM Re: Where's MadridMan?
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Soon you'll be donning huge Jackie-O sunglasses for your Madrid strolls, MM!

Really, I think it's fascinating that you've had encounters with other Madrid-fans out there...what a great reminder of the power of the Web and of how "small" our cyberworld has become!

#61749 - 03/24/02 10:10 PM Re: Where's MadridMan?
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
I just spotted him on the board and I think he's still here!!! rolleyes

#61750 - 03/25/02 02:18 AM Re: Where's MadridMan?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
¡Ya me voy a Santiago! (I´m going to Santiago!)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61751 - 04/06/02 04:32 PM Re: Where's MadridMan?
taravb Offline
Executive Member

So we know MM will be heading back to the US (hopefully via a less circuitous route than he had to take on the way to Spain!) soon, his bags laden with contraband hams and cheeses, six kegs of Mahou, some pulpo on dry ice, and 50 cans of olives. Shall we meet him at the airport for a big feast? Or perhaps alert the ham-sniffing dogs?

Safe travels home, MM--we know you'll be sad to leave!

And is it really possible that nobody (aside from people you planned to meet) recognized you from the site? I don't believe it!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments