Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#61625 - 03/10/02 05:57 AM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
MM

I like the shorter pages, more user-friendly.

I just love seeing whose around and where they;ve last been seen.

I think I feel a compulsive-obsessive disorder coming on! eek eek

Jo

#61626 - 03/12/02 01:01 PM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
MYGOD!! Just opened the message board, 1:00pm, and the list of recent members were:

MadridMan's ALL SPAIN Message Board Recent Visitors: 42
MadridMan, Puna, Miguelito, Wolf, Nativo, wyndyl, billy ski, Domingo, Cortés, Chicagoan, JJR, and 31 guest(s)

42 recent visitors!!???? MYGOD!! That's GOT to be a new record... I'll check in the Recent Visitors stats to see..

Sure enough! Here's the proof:
Our visitor record is 47, set on 03-12-2002 12:57 PM.

47!!! WOW!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61627 - 03/12/02 02:04 PM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
So...on the listing of recent visitors, is the most recent person on the left?
Just wondering!
Tara

#61628 - 03/12/02 03:48 PM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
MadridMan,

And like the philosophers say, "The best is yet to come."

My guess is the chat room has been used more during the last few days than it has in the previous six months. (Just a guess, I don't know that that's specifically true.)

Wolf (Who's finding himself here nearly twice as often as he was in the past, because it's so speedy."

#61629 - 03/12/02 08:43 PM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Wolf! I'm so happy to hear you're spending more time here since it's speedier and more lively. I think it helps when you're here and you know there are a number of your fellow MMMB members online at the same time. Gives a more "community" feel, I think.

taravb, I'm not 100% sure the MOST recent is to the left..sometimes I think the names are "jumbled".

By the way, the Private Message feature has been FIXED!! (or has it??!) I successfully sent one, but if anyone gets any more errors, please tell me. Thanks!! Enjoy!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61630 - 03/14/02 06:37 PM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey everybody

madridman great improvement on your website.im really spending more on your site.spending more time on the entire site than just on your 3 channel t.v. oh and by the way are you planning on adding more channels such as antena 3 etb 1 and telemadrid etc.yeah and youre right about the idea that we can know when the madridman members are online.oh and about that.does it really mean there online or just online on your website?

#61631 - 03/14/02 07:04 PM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi fmiketheman! Thanks for the kind words. smile

The names of the "Recent Visitors" are recent visitors to the message board only, seemingly with the most recent visitor starting at the left.

As for the live TV stations on the " MadridMan\'s Spain Radio, TV, Music, & Movies " page, there are only 3 live TV stations on the internet and I have them all listed on that page. I understand Telemadrid is "in the works" to provide internet broadcast, but they've been planning that for more than a year. I'll be adding a couple of new goodies to that page in the next few weeks, probably after I return from Spain (on April 8th).

Enjoy the NEW-and-IMPROVED message board!

Saludos, MadridMan

#61632 - 03/15/02 02:54 PM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hi madridman

your welcome.great to know youll be adding new goodygoodys too this website.its becoming addicting. wink

oh and have a nice time in spain.
pardon the somewhat crazy statement.of course youre going to have a nice time.youre going to have a blast. laugh
man i cant wait to return to spain myself.actually planning for it for december around the 3 greatest holidays period.

#61633 - 03/18/02 03:12 PM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
Roe Offline

Loc: california
Hey MadrinMan,
Is there anyway to make it so you can search all of the message catagories instead of only one at a time? For some things I don´t know which catagory it would be in and I had to go through one by one.

#61634 - 03/18/02 04:25 PM Re: New MB Version! New Features!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi Roe! Before, one could search all forums, but I discontinued that ability because of the great strain on the server -- it was causing problems -- and now that this new version takes even MORE server memory doing such an "across the board" search of all forums would be even more of a strain so I don't think I'll do that... I might try it for a few days though.. what do you think? Oh what the heck.. until Thursday, we'll be able to search all forums and see how it goes. Okay? So there you go. Go for it!

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments