Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#61295 - 01/17/02 04:12 PM MM Board I.D.
jllawson Offline

Loc: Boise, ID US
Where you on a flight to/from Madrid and wonder if there were other MM board members on the same flight???? I know the MM needs one more thing to do, but it would great if there was a bag tag that identified the owner as a fellow enthusiast... almost everyone has a carry-on of some type and I think it would be great to share with others while completing the travel portion... I'll be the first to send in a reasonable amout($10-15) for the tag... if any board participant has the necessary skills/business access may they could work out something with MM.... please give it some thought...(who knows what could be next... branded t-shirts, sweatshirts, backpacks, fannypacks...LandsEnd look out!!!)

#61296 - 01/17/02 06:01 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
To show total commitment, we could have forhead tattoos! eek eek

I think it's a great idea. Infact, whilst we were in Madrid last year we briefly spoke to a couple who had just arrived at Hostal Martin as we were leaving. I was DYINGto ask them if they had come via MM's site, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I just had a feeling that there was something there, but didn't have the courage to make a complete idiot of myself incase they thought I was mad! rolleyes

I'd have one, whatever it was anyway!

Jo

#61297 - 01/17/02 08:09 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hahahaa.. That's TOO funny. Well, if anyone DOES have the know-how and equipment to make such "Travel I.D.s" then let me know and we'll work out something. Too much.

Speaking of I.D.ing others who are message board members, last December I was waiting at the gate for my Madrid flight in theAtlanta airport, they were boarding some of the rows. A guy walks toward me with a big grin on his face and then stops next to me, looking down, and asks, "Are you the guy with the Madrid website? That MadridMan guy?" Turns out... well, you know the story. Anyway, we chatted before, some during, and after the flight.

THEN, to make things even MORE FREAKY... So I got on that flight in Atlanta bound for Madrid. I sit next to a woman and we're preparing for take-off. She asks me with a smile, "Are you that MadridMan guy?" TOO funny. Seems they were BOTH researching their trips (both 30+ years old) and visited MadridMan.com AND MadridMan's Live Cam and recognized me. (Now if THAT doesn't give someone an EGO-BOOST I don't know what would!) But alas, they were NOT message board members.

And oh yeah, the same woman (AND the guy) saw Rod Stewart in the bar in our concourse in Atlanta. Now THAT was a brush with CELEBRITY! Seems he was traveling alone to somewhere in Europe, spikey hair and all, hot-pink blazer jacket, etcetera.

Saludos, MadridMan

[ 01-17-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61298 - 01/17/02 08:38 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Aw, c'mon, MadridMan, we like you WAY better than Rod Stewart. And how many people visit HIS website?
Tara :p

#61299 - 01/17/02 10:17 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
jaimemiguel Offline

Loc: columbus, ohio USA
MadridMan,
I am not sure if I would recognize you with a shirt on. wink

#61300 - 01/18/02 03:00 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

If he had his furniture with him it would help!

eek rolleyes eek

Jo

#61301 - 01/18/02 05:36 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
Jo-Anne writes:
Quote:
To show total commitment, we could have forhead tattoos!
If the tattoos looked like 'fatima hands,' you might get 'hit on' by some of the gents of the Arab persuasion or if they looked like 'caste marks, you might get 'hit on' by Hindu or Sikh gents (unless you chose a tattoo that identifys you as untouchable). I don't know about males with forehead tattoos??? Something more subtle might be in order; like greeting one another with a wink and a smile. Then, even if the other person isn't of the MM clan, it might make their whole day. It shouldn't get us in too much trouble (Unless, of course, we or they are traveling with husband or wife or 'significant other' - then it could get a bit 'dicey.'). eek
Please disregard these remarks. I've decided the things I suggest might get us in trouble (or they might open the door for some really good times!). rolleyes

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Eddie ]

#61302 - 01/18/02 07:54 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
LW Offline

Loc: USA
Thanks Jo-Anne for starting my day with a laugh. You are right, it would help if he had his furniture with him wink , but maybe he can come up with some cool decals(stickers)! Think about it MM, it would be sooo cool! laugh
Have a smiling day!! laugh smile smile

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: LittleWing ]

#61303 - 01/18/02 09:58 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
nevado Offline

I don't know if anyone has seen these yet but a photo shop in my neighborhood sells/makes luggage tags (as well as circle tags) with a digital imprint of a photo on them along with a name or whatever writing you want. I gave him the idea to promote the small circle tags as pet IDs with the photo of your cat or dog and a phone number (not that you would really need the photo if it's attatched to the animal but I thought it was cute). smile Anyway, the tags are silver and the picture is sort of like a hologram (not color). We could all get a picture of MM without his shirt...wouldn't that be fancy! :p

#61304 - 01/18/02 11:24 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Man-O-Man do I get a lot of GUFF for being (in the) BUFF! Hahahahaaa!! cool (Just kidding wink )

Ahem! But seriously, folks (pa-dum-dum!), if anyone knows a shop like the one nevado mentions, but which can do COLOR bag-tags then maybe we COULD get something together and offer it to only message board members. I think this is a GREAT idea! Of course, I think some might be just a bit embarrassed to put such a thing on their bags, but there might be one or two out there who have no self-image hang-ups.

I invision a rectangular bag-tag with the colors of Spain's flag in the same fashion, but with lettering on top of that which might say:
Line1: I'm a PROUD Member of the
Line2: MadridMan.com
Line3: ALL SPAIN Message Board

....and if you can imagine each line on it's own "stripe" of the Spanish flag, but in the "opposite" flag color if you get what I'm TRYING to describe here.

With ego firmly "in-check", MadridMan cool

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61305 - 01/18/02 11:33 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
jaimemiguel Offline

I'll take two. laugh

#61306 - 01/18/02 01:06 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
jllawson Offline

Loc: Boise, ID US
MM... I think you are on the right track... but I think a tag with a small Espana flag might be more appropriate and should not offend a sensitive spainard who does't like "his" flag to be defiled... I too have had conversations with people who have used the site to plan trips... they weren't members and didn't think it was necessary since most of is free... I'll renew my comment from a year ago and suggest that a portion(large) of the site be fee-based($20-25/year???) leave some part public so as to attract more quality contributors such as...

#61307 - 01/18/02 01:27 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Jllawson, I can't think of any spaniard who will get offended by such a use of our flag wink In fact, I would be proud to see such an ID tag.

I have some abilities in graphic design, so I could create such a tag in minutes.

However, I think that a simpler idea would be more practical: Why don't uploading to the site the logo and let people download it and put in some kind of tag?

Or we could create a credit card-style tag, which will offer some beers and tapas with discount, and the possibility to meet some of the local members :p Who could sponsor us?

Jaimemiguel and Jo-anne, your comments were really funny wink

Fernando

#61308 - 01/18/02 02:30 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Oh, that's a great idea...maybe MM could find a job bringing the equivalent of those little "Happenings" books (probably only familiar to Americans--high school kids usually sell them--they contain coupons for area restaurants and services, and usually sell for $25 each) to Spain!! And sell them through his site! And move to Spain!!

For example, El Brillante (and lots of other places) could offer a deal on bocadillos (half price, or buy one get one free), and MM could sell its coupons as part of a little booklet. People traveling to Madrid come to his site to buy them, and he could have information available online on those sponsors (most of whom probably have no internet presence).

Of course, then what happens when we members say that a particular place sucks?

That wouldn't matter if you got hooked up with the big American company that markets these things--the site is http://www.entertainment.com and they don't have books for Spain yet!! You could convince them, MM!! You have 2000 people ready to write you rec letters, after all!

Oh, well, it's an idea!

I would happily use a MM luggage tag.

Tara smile

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: taravb ]

#61309 - 01/18/02 03:25 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
Tara -
Excellent idea about MM sponsoring the Entertainment book and having his MM Board ID marketed inside. I just posted about using the Entertainment book for reduced airfares. If MM could convince the entertainment publications people that a market is out there for a spain publication - from this board and elsewhere- he could then get paid to find the sponsors cool , market and sell his MM board ID tags for a profit, quit his day job and move to Madrid. laugh laugh

#61310 - 01/18/02 03:37 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Yeah, CathyM, the more I think about it, the more I think he'd be silly NOT to do that!!

The businesses included in the books get increased traffic from sales of the coupon books, MM gets a salary, the book buyers get a discount--and once he's rich (to go along with famous, which we have already established is the case), he can spring for a round of cañas for the lot of us.

Plus, what could be more fun than going all over Madrid, visiting businesses and encouraging them to participate!!? From what I can tell, they don't pay or get paid to participate--they just get increased business. In fact, I used an Entertainment book coupon today for lunch at a local malt shop. Here's what we got:

1 chocolate malt: $3.65
2 burgers: $8.00
1 BLT: $2.00
1 order of fries: $2.35

Our coupon was for a buy one, get one free burger...so we got $4.00 off the bill. Even with that, though, I suspect the shop did okay! And we had never been there before and wouldn't have gone without the coupon. And the shop only has one coupon in each book sold, so it's not like we can go back again and again and get more free burgers.

See, everyone wins! MM, you HAVE to do this!!

Tara smile

#61311 - 01/18/02 10:16 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
LW Offline

Hey Tara!! Great ideas! If he does do this, and it works really good, then he should take you, and maybe a few others, out on the town! ...hmmmm, but then again, if he succeeds, he won't have time to entertain us here anymore frown.....hmmmm :P...but the loyal person that he is... nah, he won't do that to us eek jaja....ANYway, MM, GO FOR IT!!!
And MadridMan, did you ever think that so many people from ALL over the world, would care for YOU like this???? wink It's really Cool!! smile
Cuidate...

#61312 - 01/18/02 11:47 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

WOW! Now my head is SWIMMING with possibilities!! rolleyes (<-"swimming head face) These are all wonderful ideas. But you know, if people use these "Entertainment"-type books for establishments in Spain that the proprietors would have to give some discount to the customers. Yes, they'd get more business and that would mean more profit for them. BUUUUUUUUT, it's my impression that Spanish businesses, and MAYBE I'M WRONG, would rather NOT have more business traffic than give someone a discount - that pride is more important than profit and giving discounts might be equated with a lack of pride in the minds of Spanish businesses. (oh-man! what am I saying??!! eek )

Ummm.. but I STILL love the decals/stickers, forehead tattoo, and "always carrying my furniture around with me" ideas! hehehe... smile

And hey, if this thing would work and I DO get to move to Madrid because of it and I DO make a lot of money, you can be SURE there'd be "OPEN BAR" at the next "Party With MadridMan!"

Saludos, MadridMan

#61313 - 01/19/02 12:12 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
LW Offline

Trust me MM, I will be waiting and watching your every MOVE wink wink ..and know, that you WILL one day have that "OPEN BAR" and "Welcome ME, the MadridMan " to Spain Party!! laugh

....and I would thank "YOU" and "Everyone" that gave great insite on things that made me decide to move to Spain, and also bringing Spain to me here in my home, in the USA smile smile smile

#61314 - 01/19/02 02:04 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
taravb Offline
Executive Member

That's an interesting suggestion, MM, that proprietors of Spanish businesses might balk at the idea of providing discounts or "buy one, get one free" deals. Do any of the Spanish board members think that's the case?

I can sort of understand the idea that pride might interfere with wanting to give discounts, just as (for some people who aren't as cheap as I am) the idea of using coupons might turn some people off.

Maybe a discount card--here in Minneapolis, subscribers to our public radio station get a card with a bunch of numbers on the back. Each corresponds to an establishment that has agreed to give a discount or a "buy one, get one free" deal.

These are some pretty fancy restaurants (in the $10-$25 per entree range--actually including some of the best in town--the public radio membership pays for itself in just a couple of visits), and when you go to pay, you just give them the card along with your money or credit card. They make the necessary adjustments, scratch off their number on your card (so you can't use it more than once at each place), and then you're done. It's quite private, that way.

Maybe that would appeal to Spanish sensibilities in a way a book of paper coupons wouldn't. How do the Parador or Bancotel deals go over in Spain? Are people reluctant to use them, or do they think less of the establishments that accept them?

It seems to me like there may be an untapped market there! I would certainly consider paying $25 (which is what the Entertainment books cost here) or more for something like that.

Just a thought!
Tara

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: taravb ]

#61315 - 01/19/02 03:42 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
I have a thick little book of discount coupons for use in Barcelona for museums, places of interest, shops, and a few restaurants (Pizza Hut, Pans & Co.). I got it last summer for free when I took the Barcelona "Bus Turistíc." I only used one. So the idea is out there in Spain. I'm a very frugal person - I buy clothes in thrift shops, furniture and housewares in auctions, etc., but I'm not really thrilled with the idea of coupons when I travel, maybe because it's just one more complication - and I travel to get away from complications! But that's just one person's opinion. It would be very interesting to hear from Spaniards about their ideas on this.

I'd like to go back to Fernando's idea of printing something right off this website. Even though I'm all for MM making tons of money, and I'd love to help out there, Fernando's idea appeals to the frugal, simplicity-loving side of me. For example, look at the top right-hand side of this page. See the oval Spanish flag in the background, with MadridMan's Spain Message Board over it? Why, we could all print that out - in color would be nice, slide in into a luggage tag, or even make a luggage tag with some clear plastic contact paper. Voilá! (Woops! Wrong language!) And we can still continue to work on a plan to get MM his well-deserved fortune!

#61316 - 01/22/02 10:58 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Fernando - great idea - and well within the budget! MM and Diana -I agree with you both-
coupon and coupon books for discounts are really an American concept. Quite frankly, they are a pain in the *** for the restaurant, hotel, store. Hawaii was full of them due to the heavy reliance on the tourist industry and to the best of my knowledge not one sponsoring participant really made any profit from participating. One time purchase at a discount - and no return visits. Its quite frankly not really worth it when geared toward a visitor. Plus you have the problem of added paperwork, explaining to non-users why someone is getting a discount, etc. etc.

It's a concept that works well for museum visits; symphony/opera/ballet tickets and the like, as well as for metro rides - but I don't think it's the way MM is going to get to Spain.

Sorry to put a damper on everyones enthusiasm but from a marketing point of view - it just "ain't worth it".

BTW - I'd use luggage tags for sure!

#61317 - 01/31/02 10:21 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
churrocaliente Offline

Loc: Miami Beach, FL
Sorry I am about a week late responding to this thread.

I love the idea of a image we can copy from the site and print on our own. I would also gladly pay a reasonable fee for a professionally made pin or something of that nature.

I am assuming that we would put these tags on our carry-on as well as regular luggage? Or for ladies, on purses?

What about once in Madrid? How would we recognize each other then? If I recall correctly, winking and smiling at someone in Madrid (esp. of the opposite sex) can lead to all sorts of digressions from one's planned itinerary!

Wouldn't it be great if the flight attendant announced at the beginning of the flight, will all MM Board Members please stand up and identify yourselves? laugh

Churrito (who is experiencing a little post-full moon lunacy this morning)

http://beachwriter.blogspot.com

#61318 - 01/31/02 11:06 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
I'll be leaving in May for the Camino de Santiago, and have now decided to put a pair of pictures of MadridMan on the panniers I'll be using (which I'll be borrowing from Nicole!!!). I thought either that or on my circa-1978 bicycle flag...flying the MM flag on my bike would probably be on par with the scallop shell of the pilgrim. Maybe I could digitally doctor a picture of MadridMan standing in a scallop shell a la Birth of Venus...then I could do both the pilgrims and the MM'ers proud. laugh

#61319 - 01/31/02 01:44 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Cali,

Don't forget you'll need some MadridMan pics on a cardboard backing as well. That is - unless he has some of his old baseball cards laying around - You need them to tape onto the fender, so they hit the spokes and make a "putt-putt-putt" sound, as if you had a motorbike - rolleyes

Hey! Maybe I could use my golf car. It's converted. I have large off-road tires on it, the chassis is raised, it looks like a miniature jeep, and believe it or not, is now a 4WD smile. I put a larger engine & clutch in it so I could do "Baja trails" just like the boys with their motorcycles. There's plenty of trails around where we bought our replacement summer home in Wisconsin. Of course I removed the rack on the back where a person would carry golf clubs (how uncouth, using a golf car to play golf), and added a nice cooler. I could boogie over the route with the stereo playing tapes like "Can't Get No Satisfaction," as I made my way from one end of the trek to the other.

Would you like to join me? Even if we got lost, we'd still have some fun along the way. That is - until they took my cart away from me - frown

Wolf (Whose idea of travel is not with a bicycle seat precariously close to becoming a permanent part of his anatomy - eek )

#61320 - 01/31/02 06:29 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

I'm going to print, cut out (with pinking shears), and paste, the Spain Message board oval onto a hardwaring kind of cardboard or something. And then wait until the 'right' pic of MM appears in his mini screen and do the same with that on the reverse. laugh Then cover with sticky back plastic in true Blue Peter style.

How big shall we make them? I say big.

Actually, we probably don't need this kind of identification at all - just look for the highly organised non-trainer wearing, hidden valuable type persons with bags under their eyes.

What about T.shirts? Now that would be an idea. Only problem is I'd haveto wear it everyday 'just in case'.

Think I need some sleep, it's been a long day!

Jo

#61321 - 01/31/02 10:38 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Hey I have a great commercial for this idea!

A bocadillo de hamon at 4Am sold on the calle de huertas........3 euros

One bullfight ticket at la plaza de toros....4000 pts

one cafe con leche on a sunday morning with your guapa.......... one euro

A madridman luggage tag.....Priceless!

Oh boy!!

#61322 - 01/31/02 10:56 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hahhahaahahaaaa!!! Good one, JoeSambuca. I'll hire YOU to direct it. How's that?

The ideas of printing out the speach "balloon" which says "MadridMan's Spain Message Board" is a good idea. Some luggage tags have a side where you can slip into a transparent plastic "sleep" your business card and this would be a perfect place to such a thing, I'd think.

Jo-Anne, I can send you some of "MadridMan's Greatest HITS" on the live cam if you like. hehehe.. Wait.. those are for in-house only and not for public viewing. hehhee.. wink

Anyone else have any ideas? I've given some thought to T-shirts and coffee mugs sold through a 3rd party internet company and maybe this is the way to go. But first, I'd need some original "art" for a kind of banner, logo, icon, or emblem. Maybe I'll have a friend work on that this weekend. We'll see. We're all SO busy these days.

Saludos, MadridMan

#61323 - 01/31/02 11:27 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
churrocaliente Offline

Cali, that is hilarious! Well if you catch MM on one of his "buff" nights, you won't have to do much digital doctoring! wink

Wolf, on a side note, that sounds like such a groovy golf cart!

(It reminds me ... the last time I drove one was in the Orange Bowl Halftime Show rehearsal in '84. I crashed it -- yes, I crashed a golf cart -- because I was driving a float and you couldn't see a darn thing out of this little peephole. I was actually quite relieved!!! I think my float was a little "pac man" ... ah the 80s.)

#61324 - 02/01/02 04:48 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

MM - A MUG????. A T.Shirt I can understand, but carrying a mug around is just the limit! rolleyes I can just imagine rummaging around in my bag to find it, then running up to someone, hoping to 'chink' in a meaningful way.

Jo

#61325 - 02/01/02 07:29 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
jaimemiguel Offline

I'm still hoping for luggage tags (or key chains). wink If they are luggage tags I will need to order several. Every time that I have had a good looking luggage tag it disappears on the first or second trip. mad

If you do T-shirts I really like the kind with a little logo on the front where the pocket would be - about where the 'polo guy' would be on a golf shirt. I am not too choosy about the back.

#61326 - 02/01/02 09:54 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
CaliBasco- great comments! JoeSambuca - far and away the best line of the week! laugh laugh

Have to agree with Jo-anne about the mugs - you don't really want us to :p to go digging thru purses, back-packs, suitcases, etc. in order to find our mug to wave at someone who might be on of us? Wouldn't that sort of be saying - Hey I'm a tourist - can I have some of that rosemary pluz?

Really do think luggage tags are a super idea - affordable from MM's perspective - download only. If you are able to get gratis art-work - what about suggesting that when there is a MM dinner (Madrid/NY/LA/etc.) everyone show up in their MM T-shirts? That way everone can find each other and we can always wear the T over or under what we planned to wear anyway....
Just a thought wink

#61327 - 02/01/02 10:16 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
churrocaliente Offline

There are iron-on decals for t-shirts out there. I'm not sure how well they work, but if MM can provide some downloadable graphics,those of us with access to color printers (or even b & w) can produce our own MM merchandise: t-shirts or canvas bags even! (I personally would prefer a tank top).

I still think the best thing would be a small, discreet pin that one could pin on to an item of clothing or a purse strap. This could be as simple as two-letters "MM" in red or something like that.

MM if you can't find anyone to help you design something I'd be happy to volunteer! :p

Churrito

#61328 - 02/01/02 12:56 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
thank you Calibasco and Joesambuca for a much needed laugh. I am enjoying picuring our erudite member Wolf tooling around Wisconsin in a golf cart laden with hundreds of Madridman insignia, flags decals and dressed in an iron t-shirt wink What will the neighbors think?! eek

I, for one, would be happy to pay a small fee for any of those things, particularly of MM has to pay someone to design it ... It really is a great idea.

#61329 - 03/15/02 11:28 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
sabalagirl Offline

Loc: Utah
What happended to the the MM luggage tags. Some one had better get busy!!!! Summer is coming and we need them.

sabalagirl

#61330 - 03/16/02 12:26 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

This has been on my mind too, sabalagirl. I was HOPING to get something together for the "PARTY", but just haven't had the time. MAN, my head has been spinning these past several weeks.

#61331 - 03/16/02 03:35 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Face paints, like at football (soccer) matches. See who can arrive with the most attractive version eek rolleyes eek

JO

#61332 - 03/17/02 11:43 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
taravb Offline
Executive Member

What, does it take the mother of a 4-year-old to come up with the idea of TEMPORARY TATTOOS? They can be ordered online for about $100 for 1,000! Now who has $100 that's not earmarked for Spain travel? smile And of course we have to agree to wear them in conspicuous places, not hidden away under clothes!

smile
Tara

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1645 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments