Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#61166 - 12/05/02 02:40 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Real birthdays are not annual affairs. Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth.
--Ralph Parlette

So...your next "birth-day" will happen when you move to Spain next year!

#61167 - 12/05/02 07:56 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
Castiza Offline

Loc: Madrid
Sing along with me:

"Feliz, feliz en tu día
amiguito que Dios te bendiga
que reine la paz en tu vida,
¡y que cumplas muchos más!"

#61168 - 12/06/02 10:33 AM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
miche_dup1 Offline

Ditto, laugh

#61169 - 12/09/02 12:48 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
One final note: My 37th birthday was quite nice. I got a surprise phone call from my ladyfriend in Madrid BOTH at midnight (leading into my birthday) as well as one while I was at work. At work, my boss took me out to lunch (Gyros - he's greek) and several people wished me happy birthday at the office.

After work @ 7pm, I invited a coworker (as it is done in Spain) to a nice dinner at The Elevator Brewery & Draught Haus restaurant and brewery here in downtown Columbus. The place is an OLD bar and now is a bar and fine restaurant. What a great (and somewhat pricey - but it was a special occasion) meal too. I had pasta with grilled chicken and shrimp and crepes & coffee afterwords. We didn't leave until 9:30pm.

Went home and opened gifts from my parents and drank a glass of Spanish wine. It was a good day. And, in part, thanks to you all for your well-wishes.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments