Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#61156 - 12/04/02 04:28 AM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
carmendeespana Offline

Loc: Madrid
Happy Birthday!!!

Es un muchacho excelente,
es un muchacho excelente,
es un muchacho exceleeenteee
y siempre lo será.

Another song we sing on birthdays. wink

#61157 - 12/04/02 06:43 AM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
MadridMan,

¡¡¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!

Te deseo lo mejorcito del mundo, y a ver si es verdad que te vienes pronto a vivir aquí para quizás convertirte en ColumbusMan rolleyes . Se te quiere mucho en Madrid. Estas navidades no serán lo mismo sin tu visita, pero....aguantaremos hasta la primavera! laugh .

Muchos besos y abrazos virtuales,

Paloma

#61158 - 12/04/02 08:30 AM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Yes, we're going to a party.party Yes, we're going to a party, party Yes, we're going to a party, party. I would like you to dance-Birthday Take a ch-cha dance BIrthday I would like you to dance- Birthday Dance You say it's your birthday Well, it's my birthday too-yeah You say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good time I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you. Lennon/McCartney

At our house we ALWAYS play the birthday song REALLY LOUD at breakfast for the birthday boy/girl. It is our tradition and I would like to play it for you...Madridman...a member of my family for sure...really, thanks for helping me feed my obsession with España every day and for such a wonderful group of friends. ¡Feliz Cumpleaños!

#61159 - 12/04/02 11:17 AM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
Feliz Cumpleaños, Madridman!!!!!

May you celebrate your next birthday in Spain!!

#61160 - 12/04/02 11:54 AM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
Happy Birthday Madridman!!!
Pushing 40............. laugh

#61161 - 12/04/02 12:30 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
¡¡Happy Birthday MadridMan¡¡

Hope next year we can celebrate your birthday in Madrid with [your ladyfriend] and all the members of the board who are staying in Madrid on that time.

In the meantime, could you focus the webcam on your birthday cake? smile

By the way, there is no better way to thanks the girls who have wished you a happy birthday than to show yourself barechested tonight!! laugh :p I bet they are all dying to see you.

#61162 - 12/04/02 03:23 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
But when do we get the webcam shot of you, Antonio, in your pyjamas? wink rolleyes

#61163 - 12/04/02 04:18 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Na na na na na na, they say it's your birthday! Na na na na na na, it's my birthday, too! Na na na na na na, they say it's your birthday! Gonna have a good time! ... Another Lennon/McCartney gem... smile

Happy 48th, MM...er...37th. You can run but you can't hide, "time's tide will smother you" -Morrissey :p

#61164 - 12/04/02 04:21 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Happy Birthday!

I hope this year you choose a SPANISH restaurant to celebrate.

On a cold midwestern day, I think a plate of lechazo proceeded by a heaping helping of garbanzos ought to help you enjoy the day while you are dreaming of Spain. Of course, on your birthday you deserve the best so a nice bottle of Vega Sicilia would complement the meal quite nicely wink And in order to complete this authentic supper, be sure to ask for queso de Burgos con miel y nuces it is the best! Make sure to drink your café con leche with this mouthwatering dish. And to wash it all down and to clean the pallate, a chupito is called for. laugh

I am getting hungry just thinking about Spanish food. Hope you are able to enjoy some tonight.

Cheers!

#61165 - 12/04/02 06:15 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
¡Feliz cumpleaños! laugh

Fernando

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments