Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#61166 - 12/05/02 02:40 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Real birthdays are not annual affairs. Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth.
--Ralph Parlette

So...your next "birth-day" will happen when you move to Spain next year!

#61167 - 12/05/02 07:56 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
Castiza Offline

Loc: Madrid
Sing along with me:

"Feliz, feliz en tu día
amiguito que Dios te bendiga
que reine la paz en tu vida,
¡y que cumplas muchos más!"

#61168 - 12/06/02 10:33 AM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
miche_dup1 Offline

Ditto, laugh

#61169 - 12/09/02 12:48 PM Re: Special message to MM (Columbus Ohio, soon Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
One final note: My 37th birthday was quite nice. I got a surprise phone call from my ladyfriend in Madrid BOTH at midnight (leading into my birthday) as well as one while I was at work. At work, my boss took me out to lunch (Gyros - he's greek) and several people wished me happy birthday at the office.

After work @ 7pm, I invited a coworker (as it is done in Spain) to a nice dinner at The Elevator Brewery & Draught Haus restaurant and brewery here in downtown Columbus. The place is an OLD bar and now is a bar and fine restaurant. What a great (and somewhat pricey - but it was a special occasion) meal too. I had pasta with grilled chicken and shrimp and crepes & coffee afterwords. We didn't leave until 9:30pm.

Went home and opened gifts from my parents and drank a glass of Spanish wine. It was a good day. And, in part, thanks to you all for your well-wishes.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments