Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#60876 - 10/16/01 11:08 AM Re: 2000 Members - Wow!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
El Boqueron, the other 16 registrants are either deleted members who had forgotten their original usernames (until I told them) or "reserved" usernames.

The number listed on the opening page of the active message board is the number of registered, active accounts. Wow. 2,000! I'm truly amazed. And all those in about 1.5 years! Not bad, I guess. I'm just happy we ALL have a place to go to share our love for Spain, even if it's in the virtual sense. smile Enjoy, all!

Thank YOU for making MadridMan's Spain Message Board what it is and what it has become. You're a great bunch of people whom share a common thread, a common burning, a common passion, a common need to always carry a part of Spain around with you. (Talk amongst yourselves... <sniff!> ) wink

Thanks everyone and Congratulations to wanderlust7474!!!!!!! Welcome to the family!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#60877 - 10/16/01 11:15 AM Re: 2000 Members - Wow!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
And now for the bad/good news... While it's GREAT that wanderlust7474 is living IN Madrid, since (s)he's NOT in the USA (s)he can't qaulify for the PRIZE!!! SO, (sorry wanderlust7474, but congratulations all the same), NEW member #2001, alfavela , who lives in Miami, Florida, WINS the MadridMan's Madrid Video (from my October 2000 trip). Congratulations, alfavela!!!! I'll be contacting you today.

Saludos, MadridMan laugh

P.S. wanderlust7474, if you too would like a FREE video sent to your home address in San Francisco please let me know. I'm happy to do you. Afterall, you ARE #2,000!!

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#60878 - 10/17/01 02:16 PM Re: 2000 Members - Wow!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
What happened to the $$millionaire$$ that was going to fly us all to Spain to celebrate 2000 members? Thinking about "What Happened"s - what did happen to our discussion about purchasing that very inexpensive barren plot of land that AnchovyFront mentioned - somewhere around member 1000?
Welcome wanderlust7474 AND alfalvela -
BTW, MM - thank you for the email ... and I did "keep my mouth shut" ... wink

[ 10-17-2001: Message edited by: Puna ]

#60879 - 11/02/01 10:45 PM Re: 2000 Members - Wow!
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
This is really a great site MadridMan. It's really a great feeling when you can create something and watch it flourish into something successful. Think about, you have brought over 2,000 people together from all over the world via your keyboard at home. Now that's some amazing stuff. Congratulations again!

roses.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments