Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60766 - 09/02/01 04:31 AM I liked my holiday in Spain
Sheena Offline

Loc: Holmfirth,UK
Hola

Today I just started being on the message board. I am 6 and we arrived home on Wednesday from Madrid.

It was my birthday when it was dinnertime we went to McDonalds for tea we went to Museo del Jamon. The waiter sang Happy Birthday to me in spanish. Mum made Austin sit next to the jamons he doesn't like jamon serrano.

I buyed a dress on my birthday and the lady gave me a flower as well.

I like spain I like Madrid I like being in Hostal Cervelo.

I like the beaches in Cantabria I like the waves and ice cream. I like the fiesta in Pando and the foam and the chocolate.

Sheena

#60767 - 09/02/01 08:49 AM Re: I liked my holiday in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Jo-Anne's daughter, Sheena 6! Welcome to the message board! Sounds like you did indeed have a wonderful time in Spain. smile I can't say I'm surprised. wink And just think, now that you have Spain in your blood, you'll likely return many many times in your life, become fluent in Spanish, watch all those old Pedro Almodóvar movies, decorate your house in the "the Spanish way", and switch over from tea to coffee. Oh, and you'll probably eventually learn how to make your own churros at home too. hehehe...

Enjoy the memories, Jo-Anne's daughter, Sheena 6. I'm sure you have many more experiences and NEW memories with Spain in your future. Hope you return soon!

Saludos, MadridMan laugh

[ 10-04-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#60768 - 09/02/01 12:34 PM Re: I liked my holiday in Spain
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Hey sweetheart! We are so glad you had fun (I like waves and ice cream too!!!)! Thanks for telling us about your trip. and Happy birthday!! smile

#60769 - 09/02/01 03:11 PM Re: I liked my holiday in Spain
Tia Offline

Hi Sheena!

What a wonderful birthday you had!

I wish I could have celebrated mine (today)in Spain, too!

Kind regards from Auntie Jo smile

#60770 - 09/02/01 04:13 PM Re: I liked my holiday in Spain
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Happy Birthday Sheena! laugh

Happy Birthday Auntie Jo! laugh

Though they may be different in numbers, they are both important.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Spain Sheena. It's something that you can talk about with your friends. I hope you have the opportunity of visiting as many places in the world as you possibly can.

I have three Grand-daughters, ages 4,3, and 1, and I hope they appreciate seeing new things as much as you do. In three or four years, Grandmother and I want to take the oldest girl (Danielle) with us to Spain, so she can experience the same things you did. Then each year after that, one of the others.

I'm closing my eyes, and wishing that every day be as nice for you as your birthday was. smile

Wolf (Who truly believes that children are the soul of the world.)

#60771 - 09/04/01 07:25 AM Re: I liked my holiday in Spain
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Hi Sheena "Batty"! We're all really pleased you had a great time in Madrid for your birthday! My mummy wouldn't take me to McDonalds for mine, in fact I had to take her and my wife out for tapas instead, but we still enjoyed it even though I didn't get a flag or play on the slide and swings frown

Give my love to Foggy and Clegg and come back to visit us all in Spain soon, Sheena!

(Hmmm.... there's something just not quite right with Wolf's last closing comment.... I can't put my finger on it.... I feel I'm waiting for a punchline! I've missed those one-liners, Wolf. I have to catch up on them all! laugh )

#60772 - 09/06/01 02:30 PM Re: I liked my holiday in Spain
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Dear Shenna6,
Happy smile happy smile birthday sweetheart! What a wonderful way to have spent the weeks before your sixth birthday - in Spain. And at McDs for the real day!!! laugh

Wish there was some way all of us could sing Happy Birthday to you over the web ... and, of course, in Spanish!

#60773 - 09/07/01 04:35 AM Re: I liked my holiday in Spain
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not sure on how to speak (in English) to a big six years old girl like you, Sheena, but I am very glad you enjoyed your stay.

Hey, Sheena,what a beautiful name you have!

Besos,

Ignacio laugh

#60774 - 09/09/01 02:02 PM Re: I liked my holiday in Spain
Sheena Offline

dear evry one

when I was at dansing my teacher called Miss Jacey laughed at me because I said paella instead of parallel for our new arm position. My teacher is very nice.

Dear Ignacio I like your name as well.

Love Sheena xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cool rolleyes laugh eek wink :p :p eek

#60775 - 10/04/01 01:32 PM Re: I liked my holiday in Spain
Sheena Offline

To chudrn on the message board if there are
eny chundrn wot wonts to tork abawt my holday
thay can do becose no chudrn have emeyld me

things are all right here are thay at your place

lots of love sheenaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx laugh

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments