Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60485 - 06/18/01 11:34 AM Madrileño en Septiembre
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
Hola!

I will become an official Madrileño at the beginning of September! I found a good job and will move down from Barcelona in August sometime.

Now, who's got an apartment to rent me?

laugh

#60486 - 06/19/01 01:01 AM Re: Madrileño en Septiembre
seul6 Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, Ca.
Felicidades!

#60487 - 06/19/01 09:49 AM Re: Madrileño en Septiembre
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
That REALLY is great news, Asterault! I'm looking forward to meeting you there on my next trip to Madrid!

I think we'd ALL love to hear about the job search/interview process and paperwork involved for someone like you.

Congratulations! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#60488 - 06/19/01 10:57 AM Re: Madrileño en Septiembre
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Wow, what a wonderful opportunity! I will really be interested to see some of your oservations about both cities. How exciting for us to have another local voice to ask for advice!

#60489 - 06/19/01 11:42 AM Re: Madrileño en Septiembre
picara Offline

Loc: New Mexico, USA
I hope you have a good move! My family and I are moving to Madrid in mid-August (staying for a year, then it's back to New Mexico frown ) Perhaps we'll meet! laugh

hasta luego,
picara

#60490 - 06/19/01 12:41 PM Re: Madrileño en Septiembre
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Welclome,

Regarding the apartment search, if you specify target prices or areas it will be easier to help you.

Aster, by the way, I sent you a private message, did you get it?

#60491 - 06/19/01 12:54 PM Re: Madrileño en Septiembre
Asterault Offline

Muchas gracias: Barrio Argüelles/Moncloa/Alonso Martinez, menos de 100.000. No hay problemas con perros en Madrid, si? Creo que no importa.

#60492 - 06/29/01 11:21 AM Re: Madrileño en Septiembre
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Dogs are normally no problem if you live alone and you are civilized. Regarding the apartment stuff, think on the transportation for going to work unfortunately for us traffic here is not like in Barna.

Tips such as, I wouldn't be living on the west if Iwas to use the airport a lot for work reasons, Parks for sports and the dog are something interesting...

If you are looking for a nice area without exagerating the are also other possibilities.

Segunda mano is good media but try also the Madrid edition of ABC you'll find it on the web. Flats in El mundo tend to be overpriced.

I did an extensive search a year ago (for buying)aqnd nothing works better than walking around the neighbourhoods.

#60493 - 07/12/01 10:21 AM Re: Madrileño en Septiembre
Asterault Offline

Found: 1 nice piso en Zarganzuela, near Acacias station. We'll be there in August! Thanks all for the tips and pointers.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments