Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60465 - 06/14/01 09:34 PM WOO HOO!!
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Woa!!! shirtless Madridman! I feel naughty for having spotted you, although I assume since you are smiling and waving into the camera, it isn't by accident.

#60466 - 06/14/01 10:51 PM Re: WOO HOO!!
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Yeah, MM, no aire acondicionado in your house?

We're going to have to watch out for that soon--my folks just got a video webcam for my 4-year-old, so that they can read her stories from their home in Florida. We'll be dressing up to work on the computer from now on!

Thanks for the cheap thrill, MM!!

smile

#60467 - 06/15/01 12:16 AM Re: WOO HOO!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Aaaahhh yes. SOME ARE into cheap thrills. hehehehe... Yes. I have A/C here and had it on earlier, but when Nicole posted her message I had already turned it off, opting for the "fan in the window" - but still quite warm. I'm looking forward to a shower before bed. Aaaahhh... I love slipping into a cool (yet heated) king sized waterbed after a nice cold-water shower. Mmmmm....

No problem about seeing me barechested on MadridMan's Live Cam . I have almost nothing to hide :p rolleyes eek laugh I OFTEN go bare chested in summers. It's natural, isn't it??? (I invite you females to do the same in front of YOUR live cams. hehehee.. YES, JUST KIDDING!!)

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#60468 - 06/15/01 12:33 AM Re: WOO HOO!!
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Oh, MM, there are plenty of women doing that on the web...where've you been? And they all claim it's "natural" too.**

I for one want to start the true-blue Minnesota webcam, where everyone gets to see how I dress to go outside 9 months out of every year. Now that's tittilating...starting from the toes, we have mukluks, long underwear, fleece pants, turtleneck, wool sweater (can't you almost feel the itch?), earband, and, to top it all off, a hip-length down jacket. Don't you think people would pay to subscribe to THAT?

And MM, don't go changing (or getting dressed) to try and please us....

smile taravb smile

(**subliminal--or as GWB would say, subliminable--comment: "silicone")

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: taravb ]

#60469 - 06/19/01 11:10 PM Re: WOO HOO!!
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Hey...I grew up lusting after women in mukluks and long underwear! There's nothing wrong with a woman "au norwegianel"! Shake it taravb! As for MM "en el topless", I was privy to that view a while back and swore up and down tht I would NEVER venture into that nether-region of the MM site again. (Incidentally, if this were my site and a member caught me in similar stage of undress, I'd have to shut it down for lack of use!) smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments