Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#59869 - 03/25/01 04:01 PM looking for people interested in walking el camino de Santiago
emma Offline

Loc: northampton, England
25yr old female, wanting to walk el camino de Santiago in early June, is looking for people of similar age to join her! Interested?? If so please contact me.

#59870 - 04/01/01 07:30 AM Re: looking for people interested in walking el camino de Santiago
markt Offline

Loc: Beverly,MA USA
Hi Emma,
I'm not hiking your trail, but I do plan to hike up Mulhacen the end of June. Its the highest mtn on the Ibrean pennincula. I pray you enjoy your trek adn I'd love to hear about it if you write up a trip report. Mark

Ps ... I'm still looking for info on this hike. Most of my info so far is from the ski resort nad High points web sites. Thanks

[This message has been edited by markt (edited 04-01-2001).]

#59871 - 04/01/01 03:04 PM Re: looking for people interested in walking el camino de Santiago
jdowney Offline

Loc: Newport Beach, Ca. 92663
You will not be alone in walking the camino espically in June. I am walking in May and will be starting out by myself. Don't worry - thousands of people walk the camino every year alone and end up meeting people everyday along the camino.
Enjoy

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments