Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#59778 - 03/11/01 09:49 PM Love for Spain!!!!
expressdance Offline

Loc: Boston, Ma USA
I've only discoverd the MM site a few days ago, but I just wanted to comment on the fact that it's been such an invaluable source of information for me. I'm anal retentive when it comes to making travel plans, and I have many questions, but it seems as if there isn't a question that someone in this board can't answer.
Also, its so great to finally see that there are people who have such a passion for all things Spanish, like myself. I'm a college student, and I'm going to be studying in Salamanca for a month this summer. It will be my second time to Spain. The first was with my school in the eigth grade, and the one image that sticks in my mind is La Alhambra. It completely took my breath away, and at such a young age when things with historical and cultural significance aren't first priority, I've been intrigued ever since. I just want to thank everyone for writing such great things. I'm definitely in agreement with those that say they must have been a Spaniard in a past life, well lets just say I'll be sure to be a Spaniard in my next one too!!!!

#59779 - 03/11/01 11:29 PM Re: Love for Spain!!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Welcome to The Spain Family, expressdance! Seems like you'll fit in here famously!! Hopefully even AFTER you leave for Salamanca you'll continue to return to MadridMan's Spain Message Board and give up updates as to your experiences there much as missmadrid98 has been doing (but not for awhile now). Best of luck to you and a warm welcome to the message board!!!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#59780 - 03/12/01 12:13 AM Re: Love for Spain!!!!
expressdance Offline

Loc: Boston, Ma USA
I will definitely post my updates on the MM site. Although I am only going to Salamanca for the month of July, I plan on spending my spring semester next school year in Sevilla. I want to continue my passion for Flamenco dancing!!! Anyone who hasn't done this should really try it, its a very beautiful, passionate form of dance. Muchas Gracias to all!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments