Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#59775 - 03/08/01 05:05 PM theatre in Madrid
abell Offline

Loc: allentown PA
On our first wonderful trip to Spain, we were lucky enough to see the Spanish production of Man of La Mancha starring Paloma San Basilia and Jose Sacristan. Since then I have found a three of San Basilia's CDs, one with Placido Domingo recorded, I believe, at a concert they gave in Miami. I have since heard that the pair also starred in My Fair Lady. I would love to know if she in particular has a) any upcoming plays or concerts in Madrid or Malaga and b) any newer CDs. I have found some info about Sacristan, who is evidently a film star. Any information would be most appreciated! Thank you!

#59776 - 03/08/01 05:51 PM Re: theatre in Madrid
Leche Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Speaking of Theaters.....does anyone know if the old Apollo Theater near the Lavapies area is still in operation? I saw Les Miserables there in '93 and it was really good. I can't seem to find it on the web to find out what's playing there now if anything.

Leche

#59777 - 03/09/01 05:47 AM Re: theatre in Madrid
Miguelito Offline

About Apollo Theater it's still working, you can find information about it in any guide.
Now it's showing Dr.Jeckyll & Mr.Hyde, with Raphael, the name of the theater is Nuevo Apolo.
About My Fair Lady, it's not showing yet and I don't have more information about Paloma..
sorry

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments